If you had to, what religion would you choose to be?

by Crumpet 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• vitty
    vitty

Crumpet

Im with you on this one............................can you imagine going to confession and having all that horrible guilt taken away every week!!

I can deal with hell...... I think .

I was telling my DH how if I would love to be catholic....................I love all that tradition and ceremony.............he wasnt impressed

• zagor
    zagor

I like buttlight version only.

Otherwise viva academia, viva profesores.

• moshe
    moshe

Well, if I was choosing just for the fun of it, I always wanted a Rolls Royce. The Bagwhan had 84 of them. Why belong to a religion when you can have your own? The JW's are proof that you don't have to be logical or make any sense to have loyal followers- you just need to be 'enlightened'. I need to start working on that beard.

alt

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'd be a FRISBEETERIAN

When you die your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it down.

Sorry. Really. Trying to limit myself to one really bad joke per day.

Open Mind

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I spent lots of time in the Catholic church, as well as others. If it was up to me, I would love to have been brought up as a freethinker.

• PEC
    PEC

Atheist, many Christians claim it is a religion. Philip

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    The one that Jesus leads.

That is the one that I am a part of now, abr

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

I see a lot of talk about judaism and different sects of christianity. No mentions though of the fastest growing religion in the world ... Islam!!! Why is that?

• onacruse
    onacruse

A JW.

It's what I grew up with, and could easily (I would find a way!) find myself going back to, as a cocoon.

The fetal position.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Good evening, nice to find you at home. My friend and I are calling on you and your neighbours to share a positive thought about the future

Your friend and you can go your way, I'm not interested.

Oh, I see what you mean, I personaly felt the same as you do, I suppose you have been disappointed with your religion ?

Yes, and I'm not the only one. Just have a look at this JWD forum and you will see for yourself that yours has more than its fare share as far as disappointment is concerned.

Too hard to make disciples nowadays.

Crumpet : tripous, haggis, and many others according to wikipedia, same fight for taste

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit