Your Opinion Wanted-What should really be done to child molesters?

by avidbiblereader 96 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I have not tried to hide my past as a victim of this, but this is always an area that I have to fight my personally feelings as to what should be done to child molesters. They ruin lives, scar an individual for a lifetime!

Should they be incarcerated for life, castrated, turned over to the family member(s), public humiliation like a branding everywhere they go, tortured and or death penality?

What do you think, it is evident the judical system has failed in this regard, what are your thoughts?

abr

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Castration and wear an implanted tracking device at all times. BA

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

After seeing firsthand what this abuse does to a victim (my exhusband was severely & violented abused from about 9 years old to 15 or so by an uncle) here's my thoughts on that--

They should be hung by their penis until it falls off and they bleed to death, oh and covered with fire ants or some other deadly bugs. How's that? And let their victims watch if they choose.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Having had to counsel perps at a former job (gag), I haven't met any who were likely to be rehabilitated. That is not based on any scientific data, just my knowledge of those particular individuals. However, knowing what I know about Antisocial Personality Disorder, it is impossible for me to believe that they aren't going to re-perpetrate, given the opportunity.

Call me cynical or negative, but I worry castration would just lead to the perps using, uh, other methods to traumatize and harm others.

I know it is harsh but I believe in the death penalty for these monsters. People think the death penalty isn't a deterrent, but again my experience with those individuals says otherwise. They were the most cowardly bunch--I only cowards don't pick on someone their own size, so to speak--always trying to rationalize and avoid punishment. Even the thought of going to prison was enough to make them tremble.

• sspo
    sspo

Firing Squad

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hanging them from lamp posts and setting them ablaze appeals to me.

Ok, that's the victim in me speaking. Incarceration for life might be enough - if the public is willing to waste an incredible amount of money keeping people like that alive. Personally, I don't think they're worth the expense. I'll stick with my first idea.

W

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I am a supportor of the death penalty for two crimes. First degree murder, and child molestation. In both cases, a life is lost.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

If the victim is under 13 years of age then mandatory 25 to life for each offense. No mercy and no place for this in society.

• juni
    juni

Death penalty. But I know it'll never happen.

Juni

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This is something I have thought long and hard about. Even with putting my victim feelings aside, I truly feel they should be put to death.

It is not harsh considering they are of no use to this planet. They only harm children. Rehab does not exist. There is NO such thing. It is simply a cover up to be permitted to live freely, out of jail forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit