Would U Be Offended If A Lesbian Couple Showed Affection in A Public Place

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I mean, "IF" it happens in front of you.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

It has, I either have the right to leave or just shake my head, depending on how far they go, I will leave.

abr

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm not offended by anyone of any sexual persuasion showing affection in public as long as it's in good taste.

The problem is when people of any persuasion take up doing things in public that deserve a private venue. There's children present in public places, fer chrissake. Get a room!

Frannie

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

How did the manager know or on what basis did he assume they were lesbian? Lots of people kiss as a greeting.

I object to any couple of any combination of sexes performing what amounts to foreplay in public. It's creepy and uncomfortable for people who have to watch. But if people of any sex want to greet each other with a kiss, who's business is that?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Leolaia, let's here more about your bi-curiousity.

I always wondered at what point the curious part gets dropped, and you are just bi!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

It has, I either have the right to leave or just shake my head, depending on how far they go, I will leave.

abr

If it goes too far, why should you have to leave? Why is that most people, whether straight or gay, have lost a sense of public propriety?

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe they looked like "dykes". The article doesn't say.

• undercover
    undercover

Nothing wrong with the PDA as you described it.

Would this restaurant ask a guy and his girlfriend to leave if he kissed her on the cheek? Sounds discriminatory to me.

• BFD
    BFD

It wouldn't bother me at all even if it were two guys. I greet friends (male and female) with a kiss all the time no matter where we meet. I really don't care what people think.

BFD

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Buttlight....I dunno, but probably after you try things out to figure yourself out. minimus....Ummm, I dunno, I just had a neural implosion, I forgot...what are we talking about? The book of Enoch right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit