Would U Be Offended If A Lesbian Couple Showed Affection in A Public Place

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

In Missouri at a IHOP, a lesbian kissed another female (her GF) on the cheek, once while sitting in the restaurant. The manager went over to the ladies and told them they were not welcomed there and therefore had to leave. The women described the kiss on the cheek as a similar type of kiss to an "uncle". In other words there was no inappropriateness expressed other than the fact that others were offended by lesbians being a bit affectionate in a public place.....What's your opinion of same sex couples kissing or hugging publicly???

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Wouldn't offend me in the least bit. I don't get offended when a man and women kiss in public. I say go for it

People shouldn't worry so much about what someone else is doing!

nj

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

My opinion is it doesnt matter if its the same sex or not. But I think it would be rude for any couple to Over due it in public. A kiss on the cheek, nothing wrong with that!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I would not be offended. ..

How did the waiter know that they were lesbians from a simple kiss as that?

purps

• James Free
    James Free

offended, nope...lesbians kissing...mmm sounds like a good idea for a movie...sorry, just joshing about, guess for some bigots it's a big thing.

• Zico
    Zico

As long as they have some control over themselves! (That's for any type of couple!) How can a kiss on the cheek be offensive? What's your opinion Minimus?

• Quandary
    Quandary

I find myself referencing the Sermon on the Mount more and more as I disassociate myself mentally from the "FDS". Matt 7:1,2 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged..."ASV How much better off the world would be if everyone lived by these words! Not only peace of mind each one for him/herself but peace in general. Ghandi was correct.

Q

• Rooster
    Rooster

I-Hop is a swill hole of a restaurant. So I would appreciate lunch & a show if I were eating there. As long as its not male on male action!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Would U Be Offended If A Lesbian Couple Showed Affection in A Public Place

I would be offended if they didn't.

Seriously though, this issue is not going away. Society in general is becoming more accepting. But,

the fact that so many still choose to disrespect these alternatively-inclined individuals is a sad shame.

Nvr

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lezzy public cheek kissing wouldn't bother me. Gay guys doing the same, blah! Heteros wouldn't bother me as much.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit