Would U Be Offended If A Lesbian Couple Showed Affection in A Public Place

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

QUESTION: If a girl enjoys making out with another girl doesn't that suggest she's either bi or a lesbian. True. Of course it does. Same for men. Key word emphasized above.

• Xena
    Xena

Kissing does not a lesbian make....

Anyone see that episode of Friends where Rachal and Monica kissed each other to get their apartment back? For a lot of women kissing another woman on the lips is no big deal. Doesn't mean they want to have sex with each other though. (unless that ruins someone's fantasy then I take it back, they do want to have sex )

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

No, I wouldn't be offended by the situation you described.
    I might be offended by the restaurant manager and get up and leave right after them though. No tip for that guy. :P

People nowadays.

They even get offended by public breastfeeding done discreetly.

Naturalness is for closets only, apparently.

• msjessiemeghan
    msjessiemeghan

Minimus, she does not date nor does she have sex with women. So yeah, I would say that she is not bi or lesbian. I know plenty of people that would kiss people who they would never consider having sex with or a relationship with...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    It's nice to see the lesbian thread back up.

Yes. I am back up thanks to the lesbian thread.

Nvr

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

My reaction would totally depend upon what these two lesbians look like. If they are hot, my reaction is MORE MORE MORE, hopefully they will show a little boobie.

On the other hand, if they are the rosie O'Donnell type. Forgetabout it. While I may not be offended, I go out of my way not to look.

Lest you think I am some sort of homophobe... My rule of thumb is that ugly people, in general, should not show public displays of affection. This may explain why I do not generally show public displays of affection.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    (unless that ruins someone's fantasy then I take it back, they do want to have sex )

Such a tease Xena! LOL!

Why would a girl make out with another girl if she didnt have any sexual feelings for the other girl? I think its a bit cheap to do it to feed men's fantasies alone? In the friends scenario though to get the apartment back - perfectly acceptable!

• minimus
    minimus

I don't think that having sex determines whether one's a lesbian or bi. If you have FEELINGS (sexually) for the same sex then you very well may be at least trysexual.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I was waiting for a bus a couple of days ago and there were two young women kissing each other in the bus shelter - that didn't bother me too much, although it's an unusual sight around here so there was an initial shock factor. There was also a guy waiting at the stop and he was visibly uncomfortable about them.

It was when one of the girls started squeezing the other's facial spots that I started feeling really queasy

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I guess this would depend for me, if it was the usual kissing like a kiss goodbye or even a passionate kiss I would have no issue. But with any couple there's a point where I'm like "Get a room".

There's a large Gay Pride festival in downtown Providence every year that I make it a point to go to (there's always such cool t-shirts there), I think it's cool to see people freely expressing their love for one another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit