Would U Be Offended If A Lesbian Couple Showed Affection in A Public Place

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Unless one of the women was working there, then I would say it was unprofessional. Or if there was some hugh makeout scene and some were offended(young children and such being present). Other that that...smooch away.

lisa

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

No, it's discrimination and that manager should be fired. He would not have asked a hetero couple to leave.

If a person doesn't like it, they can keep their eyes to themselves.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It would be better if they were bi and invited me to join them for a little action.

W

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Was this recently? How could he tell they were gay? (I can always tell - I'll try now - - - - - yep --- got some vibes ----- yep - Gretchen is gay!------so no kissing on the cheeks for you Gretchen!)

• Xena
    Xena

I agree with everyone else, as long as they aren't sticking their tongues down each others throats and groping (that's unacceptable for any type couple IMO) it's a non-issue.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It would be better if they were bi and invited me to join them for a little action.

W

To utilize one of Brother Farkel's favorite expressions:

Das what I'm talkin' 'bout.

• minimus
    minimus

My opinion: It shouldn't be an issue. However, I'm uncomfortable with anyone majorly making out with another in public. Save it for later. I do think that if it were more than a kiss on the cheek, I'd be uncomfortable. Evidently, in Missouri and I believe Kansas, it is NOT illegal to kick a gay person out of employment, housing or a restaurant!

• Clam
    Clam

Hell no.

117_wedding2.jpg

• minimus
    minimus

If they were a good looking couple, it would be ok.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hell no.

117_wedding2.jpg

Thanks clam! I too would like to offer my congrats to the happy couple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit