Do you even care about the war of the Muslims?

by free2beme 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses have such an important job. That's what this board is all about. Meanwhile, out there, each version of anything (Muslim, Christian, you name it) arrogantly proclaims that they're the true brand. It seems to me they all need to look to the True God and stay looking to Him. Simple is as simple does. Truth is like gravity. If we think we can just do want we want, and make it up as we go along, we're the one paying the price.

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Truth is like gravity. If we think we can just do want we want, and make it up as we go along, we're the one paying the price.

Making it up as we go along?....Isn't that what we all do, truly? What we NEED is for Jesus or God to reveal in a clear way exactly what he wants of us humans. Humans need a personal touch from the ONE and only God and not from a man-made organization. Surely God must be aware that the book called the Bible is subject to many interpretations.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Which is why there's a Governing Body for JWs to resolve disputes, unlike in Islam, etc.

• Fred E Hathaway
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do you even care about the war of the Muslims?

I did at one time.

To be brutally honest, I'm caring less and less every day.

Nvr

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

It's like any other religious war: it's an internal matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit