Do you even care about the war of the Muslims?

by free2beme 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

My husband works for an american company and they make parts for aircraft, including civil and military.

Three weeks ago a Muslim gent from Sudan turned up for an interview to work on a CNC machine. My daughter is a HR administrator and was in on the interview. She was unsettled not because he was in full muslim garb, including a beard down to his navel and Islamic cap, a puffer jacket and he had metal anklets and bizarre jewellry, that was of no concern but what distrubed her was that he asked between five and six times if this company was an American company. He also said he had researched the company thoroughly on the internet and knew it was American but was making sure. He already had a job much closer to where he lived, and he said he didn't mind the slightly lower wage rate at the company he was applying to.

When my daughter go home, she was applying for jobs straight away. We wanted to know why, but HR is a confidential job. However, she eventually told her father he concerns and that she was worried that the other two men interviewing 'seemed' not to be concerned over his questions and demeanor. My husband had words with the Managing Director who immeadiately smiled and said that he had a mad rush to his office that day of the other two people in on the interview, but separately. None of them had wanted to say anything to eachother because they feared appearing racist to eachother, however, they both were as uneasy as my daughter over the unusual aspects of this applicant and so he had decided not to hire him.

Two days later, another Sudanese Muslim turned up at the factory having heard, 'by word of mouth' that there was a job going. My daughter turned him away nicely.

People are already very afraid of Muslims and it could be that this job applicant was as white as the driven snow in his intentions but then again, people are aware that the 'war' has already come home to them.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Didn't the Kuwits ask for our help when Saddam invaded their country? What a mess over there...

• Gill
    Gill

TopHat - You can understand why some people think we should just let them get on with killing eachother, then they may be far too busy to bother us. However, there's always the chance that could backfire!

• needproof
    needproof

Tophat, Kuwait was part of Iraq - Saddam went in to get the land back. If Iraq had decided to steal the state of California, wouldn't you try to get it back?

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's unlikely the West will allow the medieval mullah state of Iran (unlike Pakistan) to build nuclear weapons, I can see cruise missiles flying towards those nuclear instalations before they go into danger level production. Don't even want terrorists to release in the environment quantities of deadly plutonium as a means of blackmail. Unlike the communists the islamic religious fanatics do not care about the long term consequences of such actions. The Mullahs managed according to a 2006 admission to enrich Uranium to 3.5% which is good for setting up a nuclear reactor, and they will continue to increase it. Nuclear bombs require a 90% enrichment. Since Iran is a close ally of Hezbollah that is worrying to the West, the Jews, and the Russians who are at war with Caucasus Moslems.

• Gill
    Gill

Greendawn - Lets hope that you're right and those cruise missiles move in on those installations sooner rather than later.

Do the Muslims realise how insane all this is or is it just JWs and other cults that live in a total fantasy world in oblivion to everyone elses rights?

• needproof
    needproof

"Don't even want terrorists to release in the environment quantities of deadly plutonium as a means of blackmail"

How many bombs have Iran dropped? How much plutonium have America left in the region as a result of 2 wars against Iraq? Who is causing unrest in the region? What has Iran ever done wrong apart from being labeled a terrorist state by the same people who told you that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction? How many kids have died in Iraq due to plutonium depletion? Time to ask yourself who are the real terrorists my friend.

• TopHat
    TopHat

If USA was NOT over there in Iraq...that wouldn't stop Muslims from killing each other. It seems they use any excuse for terrorism. For now...they can blame it on Americans. If you look crosseyed at them, they want to behead you or blow you up.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Maybe if the European nations hadn't carved up the Middle East and redrawn the borders/created artificial states ruled by puppets after WW1, we wouldn't have the mess we see today......

The same with Africa too.

• Gill
    Gill

Sad Emo - Perhaps that's the problem with the human race all round. It seems to think that whatever happened a hundred years ago is a good reason to act lower than a wild beast today. What about whatever happened two hundred years ago, or three hundred.

Senseless people need no excuses made for them to act in senseless ways......they manage that themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit