Do you even care about the war of the Muslims?

by free2beme 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles
    just look at the Northwoods document

Exactly what I was referring to.

• needproof
    needproof

But they would never do anything like that, would they ?? Gasps

• greendawn
    greendawn

Needproof I am not saying that the US or the UK are angels but a fundamentalist islamic state acquiring nuclear weapons is scary. The US used depleted Uranium missiles which are toxic but nowhere nearly as Plutonium. The Iranians claim that they are just seeking to produce much needed nuclear energy and not nuclear weapons but who can trust them?

• needproof
    needproof

I understand that Greendawn,

but Iran are not the ones creating the wars now, are they? Who are the only nation to have used Nuclear weapons? Just because the pentagon and Downing Street public relations offices like CNN and the Sky News are working overtime to demonize Iran, there is no need to believe the nonsense.

Some images of Iran you may not see on CNN or FOX news

Terrible, Islamic state which treats women badly, is it...

• Jourles
    Jourles
    The Iranians claim that they are just seeking to produce much needed nuclear energy and not nuclear weapons but who can trust them?

Just one question....Is it about "trusting" them or abiding by a treaty which was signed by both the USA and Iran? Personally, trust has nothing to do with it. If the US doesn't want Iran getting nuclear technology, then they should back out of the treaty and stop hassling Iran with rhetoric and invade. Iran should just withdraw from the treaty anyways with all the $hit they have to deal with coming from the US. But if they do, then Bush will use that as a way to say, "LOOK! They want to avoid having the IAEA inspect their facilities for nuke weapon capability! We must invade!" It's a catch-22 for Iran.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The US seems to be embarking on an Imperialist course, and the Pentagon has plans for dominating the region, control of Iraq is first strategic step with Iran next.

The US has a large military and a vast stock pile of military weapons, this build up is for the purpose of domiination not self defence. Non proliferaton of weapons of mass destruction by other countries with the US exempt allows the US to keep its supperior military position in the world, making world domination a easier goal to achieve.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Intereresting discussion.

And thanks for those images needproof.

~Merry

• needproof
    needproof

Ok Merry, if you go onto youtube, type 'Iran' and there are various films of the beauty of Iran. And here is me thinking I was going to see mad mullah's everywhere.... thanks CNN.

• heathen
    heathen
    The Iranians claim that they are just seeking to produce much needed nuclear energy and not nuclear weapons but who can trust them?

Gee who can trust the US government at this point ? There's evidence out there that link 911 to being an inside job . The more you look at the evidence the more it becomes apparent that there was just too much incompetence going on that day for it to be a coincidence. GW and company clearly wanted control of Iraq and I would say the oil reserves . They are guilty of slaughtering hundreds of thousands of arabs in the region , women, children and old people unable to get out of the way. They tried to even make it sound like , killing people was the same as trying to remove a cancer from the region. These people were planning a civil war before the US stuck it's nose in anyway . So now this thing has got to cost trillions of dollars to the US? Unbelievable.... Meanwhile Osama bin Laden seems to have fallen off the medias chart of important news . What a spin they have going on ..................

• TopHat
    TopHat

needproof, From what I have seen of the President of Iran and Syria......I would NOT trust anything they say....I believe they are two-faced liars even among themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit