Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hey Mavie. Why do you keep 'beating around the bush'? Just tell us how you feel!

Outaservice

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Synergy!I'm speechless for now.

Blueblades

• Paisley
    Paisley
    tears of joy are saved for the last. There is a wonderful ending and that's the part I want everyone to take from this.

Renee aka Synergy

Excellent news! Can't wait to hear it.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank you for sharing your personal testimony with us here. Im so sorry you had to suffer what you did, there are so many children who have been trapped in this cult, and have also suffered. Folks, If anyone doubts why I hate this cult so much, just re read her experience and you can see how this cult can turn a child's life into a living hell. Please tell us the rest of the story Synergy, now that you have got us hooked. Dave

• deeskis
    deeskis

((((Synergy))))

I read it all in one sitting - squirming, crying agonizing.............now on tenderhooks waiting for the happy ending...........

"Don Corleone said a lot, but one thing he said is something I want to echo........

You can also find comfort in that if your story helps one person feel better or avoid going through what you did, it was worth telling

Best wishes to you and yours

D

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi Synergy, thank you for telling your story. I can only handle it because I know it will have a happy ending, I kinda suck that way. I hate your dad, sorry about that.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Came back to this post hoping to find the ending. Hurry Renee and get out the pen and paper. We are all on the edge of our seats!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Okay, I went back and finished your post Renee. I look forward to the "happy ending" you've promised because you've had one hell of a life girlfriend! OMG! Hugs to you.

tall penguin

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

You would have to refresh my memory on where he said what you quoted, but he did say, " Revenge is a dish bested served cold."

His son, Michael, while acting as head of the family when he visitied Las Vegas, warned his own brother, Fredo, "Don't ever take sides against the family again." In the GF2, he had him "hit" for doing just that.

The WT hurts each of our "families" by their policies and whenever they do any family member an injustice. Most people here have had their families hurt or ripped apart by the WT's actions. It's time for justice.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Synergy

I read every word of your post. You are quite a strong person for sharing this with us.

Most people on the inside have no clue that there are men like your molester, and unknowingly had their children over to them. No wonder your mother almost lost her mind.

I would never have imagined in a million years that these things happen until I began to read stories such as yours on this board. How dare these men treat a seven year old in this manner. They should have cried and told you how precious you were and how much Jesus loved you and how none of what happened was your fault.

I hope you can feel proud of the service you are doing for others by educating them with your story. May this never happen to another young child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit