Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• mavie
    mavie

I hate those BASTARDS! FUCK YOU WATCHTOWER

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

(((((((((((((((((((((((Synergy)))))))))))))))))))) - I am glad you are here. You deserve to be re-parented by loving, healthy people. Many, if not most of us who were born and raised in the "troof" would benefit from that. Hugs!Thank you for posting your story; I can't read it all now, but a little at a time. It's too disturbing. I hope that you have a happy ending . . . welcome to the board.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((((Synergy))))))

I started reading your story earlier and had to come back to finish it. It's heartbreaking. I look forward to the rest of the story - you write so well!

I'm glad you're here.

GGG

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Wow...your story is so raw and personal. You obviously have a passion for sharing the truth about your childhood. Have you ever thought of writing a book? You have so much to tell and you can help so many people. Better yet, what about a Lens on www.squidoo.com? That would be awesome! Get the word out and help others.

I am looking forward to hearing the rest of your story. I really feel you are in a good place right now despite your circumstances and I am anxious to read the conclusion.

(((((((((((((lots and lots of hugs for you)))))))))))))))))))))))

• bernadette
    bernadette

yeah mcsemike

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Thank you all for the encouragement. Wasn't Don Corleone's son named Michael? Don Michael. Sounds good, capice??

• Synergy
    Synergy

Wow, I had no clue that my little memoir would have such overwhelming response. Thank you all for your encouragement and support. I will finish this reletively soon. This is only about one third complete. I have much more to write...for all of you who were crying, tears of joy are saved for the last. There is a wonderful ending and that's the part I want everyone to take from this.

Renee aka Synergy

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Oh my God! What a story. And reading yours is bringing flashbacks of my childhood. I went through so much of this, the spankings, the fear of demons...you're getting me to think again about writing my story up. I still have to finish yours but from what I've read so far I feel for you. And the part about the abuse...I actually shed tears.

tsof

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I want more. ;-)

-ithinkisee

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow is all I also can say like others...Thank you Renee for having the courage to put your life out there for others to read. I am glad to read that the end is joyful. Glad you are here with us.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit