Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Wow.....

All I can say is that you need to go out in service more and make sure you don't miss any meetings!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Oh, and only God's people feel persecution so your childhood means that you were one of God's people.

So cut short your ties with the wicked and go back so you can sit in the back in disgrace for a year or so and then enjoy "limited" association with your Brothers and Sisters because, after all, you will never REALLY be forgiven.

That'll fix it right up!

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

BTW I called Bro. Johnson today but someone must have beaten me to it because the person who answered told me "There is no meeting today."

• Synergy
    Synergy

ROFLMAO!!!!! Thanks. My cheeks hurt now. I can't stop laughing. That was priceless.

Synergy

• anewme
    anewme

Just finished the first installment! ReneƩ you have a story to tell that is for sure!
    Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Love to you darlin',

Anewme

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So when is the rest of the story, or have you already posted it in another thread?

• Synergy
    Synergy

Thats only about one third of my story. It's quite long and I have a lot to tell. I haven't posted it anywhere yet and that first part was only a little of my memoirs. Thanks for being interested.

Renee aka Synergy

• penny2
    penny2
    I can't stop laughing.

I'm so glad to read this comment from you, Synergy.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Love

penny2

• gcc2k
    gcc2k

Like many others, my sympathies for what you went through. I'm eagerly looking forward to the rest of the story...

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

WOW!!!! So much of your story I can relate to.

I too was forced to be a JW from infancy, made to go in field service, Deaftly afraid of the demons and thought they were in the bathroom or at the top of the stairs around the corner waiting for me, No BOYS allowed (god forbid), could not even talk to them on the phone.....

I enjoyed your thread, because I related to it soooo much, I've said in the past and will say again - you never imagine how many people have the same story, can't wait for part 2!!!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Synergy,

(((((((HUGS!!!!!))))))

I just got through reading your story, and I am so deeply saddened for all that you had to endure. It is a miricle that you ever got out. No one should ever have to endure what you have! It just makes me so sick to look back and realise that we were so deeply programmed and that we were involved in a cult! Thank you for telling your story, even though it must have been very painful to do so. We will be here waiting for the next part when you are ready. Again ((((HUGS)))) to you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit