Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your story. I had to stop reading at several points because I couldn't see through my tears. You could have been writing about my childhood, so many of the details, feelings and circumstances were so very much the same. There are a few differences, but it goes to show that this is not an isolated story... we all share parts of this and the common link is this cult.

I can't wait to read the rest of your story....

***hugs***

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Way to go mcsemike! There's been too much suffering..it needs to stop. sammieswife.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

OMG. I am so sorry this happened to you. It took a lot of courage to share your story with us. I'm actually speechless after reading the horrible things that happened to you. I can only hope that you have finally found happiness.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Synergy,

OMG! Did we have the same parents? You could be my twin sister up and through the teen years, from the green Stuffed toy, diary reading, running off at 16, pioneering, all the way to the disfellowshiping!

I love the way you have told this story and look forward to what you found for yourself.

Take care,

r.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

omg

words fail me

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Randy and all those who encouraged my comments, including those who emailed me: Thank you all for your thoughts. We all have various slants on how we would like this to be handled. We all want it changed. Some just want the WT to change, some want it destroyed, some want the leaders executed. Some still believe in God, some do not.

I ask that people understand my harsh viewpoint because of what it cost my family and myself. There were nearly two suicides over this. Over a quarter of a million dollars was spent/lost due to this. I can't go into more detail, but even worse things happened that I can't mention due to respect for the privacy of certain people.

I hope to formulate a definite plan within the year to mobilize the resources of the media and ex-JW's in an all out attack on the WT. They cannot survive 50 million US citizens learning about their actions and being persuaded to oppose them. The WT just isn't that special. Cult or no cult. We all know what happened to other cults that went too far. The WT is larger and moves more slowly, but they CAN be killed.

Thank you all again. Please just continue to make small gains by dispensing information whenever and wherever you can. I will all add up someday. My best to all.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thank you for sharing your tragic story. When I was fully dub-minded,
    I didn't want to spank other people's children, but I sure thought they
    should have been spanked by their parents. I thought they had to teach
    them to sit still through 2 hours of "life-saving meetings." I did know
    many disciplinarian parents, I thought "good job." As I broke from the
    Chicken Little Cult's influence over me, I did realize that this was not
    like school for the kids- it was just boring and no interaction (not to mention
    wrong and damaging). Of course they have a hard time sitting thru it.

Thanks for your bravery to press on, please (if not already) finish this story.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh Synergy, what a story, I don't even know what to say. I cannot believe the life you have led already. Speechless, just speechless.

• moshe
    moshe

You could be a poster child for all abused children at your local KH- life sucks in the KH.

• sspo
    sspo

To mcsemike

Go get'em sicilian, may the spirit of Don Corleone be with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit