Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Synergy
    Synergy

I'm flattered that so many have read the start of the story and they want to read the rest. I am moving this week to a new place, working, parenting, and going to school. I haven't written in a good while. I will though. And I'll let you all know. Thank you for taking an interest in me. I do want to write a book in the near future.

My love to you all...

Sonya Renee aka Synergy

• confusa
    confusa

I can't stress enough how deeply your story has touched me. As I was reading it, all I saw was RED, oh it got me sooo furious!......Very sad too, that I cried all the way to the end of your story. It took me two hours to read, for I had to take breaks to calm down. The worst abuse story I've read from the organization. Just when I thought my childhood was oppresive and deprived it does not come close to what you've endured. Your parents especially your daddy dearest is a real piece of art!

As I await for the conclusion of your story, I'm praying for you, hoping it will have somewhat of a happy ending and that you've found inner piece.....I admire your endurance and self control....Jehovah blesses you.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Great writeup. Moving story. Can't wait to hear more!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What a perfect description of what it was
    to have been born and raised JW.

Please don't rush. I will wait.

• DJK
    DJK

Your childhood being raised in the JWs, brought back many memories of my own childhood. It also brought back some tears. You may have been fortunate not to have attended public schools. There was a whole new lesson in cruelty for me there. I'm writing a book myself, maybe we can exchange autographed copies someday. I hope to read in your next segment that you found a bigger world outside the JWs. My take on the small encapsulated world of a JW,,,no love, no pleasure, controlling and abusive in all way's. Not an environment for children to be raised in. My father raised six children in the JWs. Today we are all atheists and because of his blindness to his faith, he can't understand why. Now that your away from that organization, live, and enjoy every moment.

Ken Dalton

• deeskis
    deeskis

BTT

((((Renee)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit