Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• sspo
    sspo

I feel so bad for what you had to go thru and feel like beating the crap out of your parents and the elders

but i've seen it so often in the cong. of trying to have children behave like little robots

in order for the parents to be glorified.

Thanks for your story and may you have a happy and blessed future

• zarco
    zarco

Synergy,

I am so very sorry for your lost childhood. Your account is very difficult to read. The organization has completely failed you. Your father and especially the Elders "handling" the judicial case were complete idiots.

I know this will sound awkward since those claiming to worship him failed you, but may Jehovah bring every happiness to you and yours.

zarco

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

All I can say is WOW. I got a stomach ache while I read your story, thinking about you as a defenseless little girl. You have been through hell on earth. I hope your life is more meaningful these days, and full of sunshine. I don't know what else to say......

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well, for the first time on jwd i can say i know some of the people mentioned in a post.

the congregation in perry was big on demons when i was there (long before you were born) and also big on spanking.. my parents were horrified at the degree of punishment eked out there.

the wilson (or williams?) girls were so scared of demons that as an adult i think they must have had schizophrenia. one of the girls would see green men running around on the curtains.. i remember harold johnson. i remember some burfords(bunch of cute sons) , ... i dont really remember last names because so many were called " aunt" this or "uncle" that. Perry was also the first congregation i remember meeting black people. we used to give some of the black people rides to the meeting and when we'd go to " colored town" (seriously, thats what it was called back then!) to pick them up we had to lock our car doors.

your story is very interesting and i do want to hear more, i hope you've found some happiness in your life but more importantly i hope you've found yourself and are able to love and appreciate yourself for who you are. that's so important!!

hugs synergy, please post more!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

(((((((((((Synergy))))))))))

With such an army of well-meaning idiots, there is no need for evil people to make life a hell.

Thanks for writing this out. You did it beautifully.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hi Syngery - there was so much there that I could relate to, so very very much. Your feelings in many parts matched mine at similar ages. Thanks for writing that and so clearly too - I really think that what Bernadette said is a good idea - this could reach a much wider audience - actually reminded me of the sort of thing the Readers Digest sometimes publishes.

I am so glad you have found such strength and look forward to hearing more from you and about how your children are doing now.

Nina x

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Synergy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I didn’t know who I was so I couldn’t have any inner peace to be able to present myself in any relationship to anyone else. Not friends, relatives, children or husband. No one got the true me because I didn’t know who the true me was.

Although I haven't had the same experiences as you, I can totally relate to what you're saying here. I too was brought up in the org. My dad spent most of my childhood reaching out for more privileges. He was even told when I was little, that the reason he didn't get appointed was because my mum wasn't seen to be hitting us children enough.

How on earth can they expect children to sit still and not make a sound for a whole two hours, let alone for babies not to cry.

Thank you for sharing your story.

free2think

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Synergy: I'm so sorry for all the things you suffered. I am almost 60 years old, was a servant for years, and thought I heard it all, but I had to stop more than once and I cried for you. My daughter was also treated roughly by people "helping" us to discipline her at the hall. Having a degree in psychology, I now realize that this was child abuse, as was most of your life. I also don't mean to insult your father, but he has severe mental problems, beyond even the average elders I've met. By the way, my daughter was raped when nine years old and molested until she was thirteen. I understand somewhat the agony you lived for so many years. I'm so sorry.

To the WT and the lurkers: I'm not going to tolerate many more of these stories. I have time and money. I will have a ton of money within 15 years. Yes, it will be enough to conteract your lawyers.We are working to get on national TV shows that millions watch each day. You can worry about which ones. I'm sure most know. I am active on Silent Lambs. I will help keep them going as well.

I am in the process of organizing anti-WT campaigns in 2 states. I was born and lived near NYC for over 50 years. I'm also Sicilian. You figure it out. If I hear of any more abuse to children or if one more ex-JW (particularly a child or young person) commits suicide, the "blood issue" will take on a new meaning as far as you are concerned. Don't bother calling your lawyers and accusing me of threatening your lives. I'm not. I know you will be killed by God. I don't need to do it. I don't wish for innocent rank and file JW's to be hurt because all of them are just too mentally and emotionally disturbed to know you are demonic and mentally ill, but if a Kingdom Hall burns down or is sold and demolished, I'll hold a party. If I see ANY JW parent abuse a child in public, I will exercise whatever rights the state of Florida gives me to make a citizen's arrest. I suggest you become familiar with MY rights as to self-defense. I utilize all of them.

Your sick articles in the 1950's bemoaning your inability to "kill" the apostates on the planet prove you are a bunch of lunatics on the level with the Islamic ones in the Mid-East. If people don't agree with you, you want them dead. The sick part is that the rules to "not qualify for death" in your asylum change from day to day. So one day you might kill someone for a "crime" that the next year is allowed. Will you then resurrect the innocent victim? You also behave like Adolph Hitler, killing all those who weren't up to his standards. That's why you are accused of Gestapo tactics and Nazi behavior.

I know you monitor the forums and know many individuals who oppose you. You certainly see the media closing in on you. I'm getting tired of your hypocrisy, lies, cruelty, and child abuse. If my daughter dies from the effects of her abuse or takes her life due to what was done to her, "an eye for an eye" will be inflicted on several of you. You will NOT silence any of us. Especially ME. TRY IT!! I will fight you every day of my life until your buildings are sold or destroyed. I cheer when any country outlaws your religion. You consider it persecution, I consider it as a wise government trying to keep morons out of their country. You will NOT win this war. And if by some sick chance Jehovah God IS on your side and approves of all of your actions thus far, you can have him. I wouldn't live in a paradise with ANY of you psycho cases. And I certainly wouldn't worship a God who likes the way you act. He would then qualify himself as needing help for mental illness.

You can hurt more victims. But you cannot hurt me any longer. My family shuns me, so I have nothing to lose. When your demise comes, you will not know what hit you. You and your insane God can all go to hell. The real God will see to that. The arrogance of men with high school educations challenging those with Master's and Doctorate degrees astounds me. But I should expect nothing less. You claim to speak for God, you act like God, you think you ARE God. But you worship the Devil with your behavior and statements. You are a sub-human group of moronic and demented men who all need years of therapy.

If you DF me, I'll contact every radio and TV station in the state. I'll contact every religious editor and every church leader I can reach. Within 5 years, the writings of ex-JW's and other victims will be distributed on a larger scale than the WT magazine. We outnumber you 1,000 to one. We collectively have more time and money. The people here have God and you serve Satan. How do you expect to win? You actively break all the rules in the Bible and then threaten the world with death. Somehow that's not a crime. But if I threatened to kill Bro. "so and so", I'd be arrested. Amazing. Okay, you say the world will die. You gloat about it. I say YOU will die and I'm gloating like hell. Don't like it? Sue me. But this won't be settled in court. Understand?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL mcsemike,

Go get 'em! My kind of bud. Enough of this crap from the WT.

Randy Watters

Net Soup! http://www.freeminds.org

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Synergy: I just wanted to say once again that your story broke my heart. I served as an Attendant Captain and Head of Security at many NYC conventions and I saw hundreds of small children slammed around, beaten in the men's room, infants slapped full force (IN THE FACE!!) by mothers for crying in their seats (in 110 degree heat IN THE SUN), and other brutality. If I saw that today, I'd take down the father and call the police. But I was as brainwashed as everyone else back then. Maybe you can take solace in the fact that professionals all agree that just about everything that was done to you in your life qualifies as abuse, whether child, sexual, physical, emotional or psychological. If any of your JW "friends" disagree, have them contact a therapist. My GPA was 99%, so if they think they know better, they are welcome to try. They will last five seconds.

I hope you can rebuild a healthier life for yourself. Please remember that many of these scars might remain for the rest of your life, so if they surface at times, please remember that it's not your fault. You write very well and are an intelligent and insightful person. I'm so sorry that such a delicate and gentle soul was abused so badly and for so long. I suffered much abuse in my childhood, but not due to JW's. So I know somewhat the things you felt.

Everyone on this forum is kind and caring. I'm sure you will find much comfort here. I'm writing a book about the WT's part in the psychological scarring of children raised in this religion. Maybe someday I can include your story to show a pattern within this sick and twisted group of lunatics. You can also find comfort in that if your story helps one person feel better or avoid going through what you did, it was worth telling. I wish you the best in life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit