Starting my story...very long

by Synergy 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sorry to pester - but how is that sequel coming along Renee!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Sorry to pester - but how is that sequel coming along Renee

bttt and ditto!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Patiently waiting for part two.... ok maybe not so patiently!!!!

Good morning everyone, I hope you all have a wonderfull day!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Wow! I've been reading your story at work this morning, it's taken me a while to get through it. I can relate to some things you've experienced, cringe at other things, and thank God my parents weren't typical JW's!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us, and I can't wait for the happy ending - Lord knows you deserve it!

BB

• Soledad
    Soledad

Wow Synergy I'm speechless. I can't believe how much you had to endure. You were one abused child mama.

For the next couple of days I had not better see a single JW! The urge to get right in their grill would be too great.

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I will print this out and hopefully get my roommate to read this...all this is so unbelievable to me since I've never had anything to do with JW's. You are a Survivor!

• misguided
    misguided

bttt....

...for a long, but very profound and well-written story.

Can't wait for the next part!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Synergy,

Now that my the swelling in my throat has gone down, the clouds in my eyes have dissipated and my stomach is settling down. Just wanted to say......Um.....I'm not sure what to say.

Dismembered

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

BTTT

So I pretty much come back to JWD every day just to see if you've updated us with the next part of your story ... still working on it?????

-ithinkisee

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit