How Far Up The "Ranks" Did You Go In The Organization?

by minimus 108 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

At age 18, I was a Regular Pioneer. At 20, a Ministerial Servant. At 24 an elder. At 30, I was the Presiding Overseer.

I left the congregation under negative circumstances and went to a new Hall where per the Society I was reappointed as a MS and 4 years later appointed again as an elder, Congregation Secretary. So as you can see, I did a lot in the Organization (for nothing) and finally realized the NEED to get out......What "privileges" did you get rewarded with???

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Service Committee - talks on Circuit Assembly

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Reg Aux Pio 4 years

Regular Pion 2 years/ Pioneer school

Ms twice for a total of 6 years

Elder for 4 years-BS Conductor 4 years, Assistant TMS Overseer 1 Year, TMS Overseer 3 years, WT study conductor 2 years,

Accounts Servant/ Ordered all the mags and Books for congregation,

Mic Handler

Sound Servant

Used on Circuit Assembly

Worked on Wallkill several times, worked in Costa Rica a couple of weeks

Worked on so many quick builts I dont remember how many

abr

• JH
    JH

Mic handler, and at the sound sytem in back. It didn't take time to get these privilges,but then I became in active and when I went back years after, I didn't have any privileges. I guess they wanted me to be regular at the hall first, and that never happened again.

Oh and aux. pioneering.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Being female, I took the only "privilege" open to me, and became a regular pioneer.

My boyfriend was a ministerial servant until a few months before he left.

• minimus
    minimus

I think we'll see how many "good" people the Organization has lost.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Sorry Min Christ had it best when said about good "Why do you call me good only one is good".

But thanks for the compliment to all.

abr

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well i got to ponce up & down the isle with a microphone.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

MS for approx 13 years. Worked on mucho "quick builds", did sound & stage at circuit & districit conventions. My son was in a drama. Big deal!

Dismembered

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I had the privilege of handling microphones, being in charge of the sound, doing the stage, magazine counter, subscriptions, taking field service arrangements, having the BS in my home, and being account servant but I never was appointed a MS. I was a pioneer for a while too.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit