How Far Up The "Ranks" Did You Go In The Organization?

by minimus 108 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I got to scrub the bathrooms a few times...

• ferret
    ferret

Elder for many years including P.O. Ca and Da assignments speaking as well as heading various departments.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Ministerial servant for ages

Favoured watchtower reader

Mic handler

Sound system operator (from about age 13)

Official photoghrapher at local quick builds (no good doing anything physical - only job they had left for me!)

Taxi service for various spongers

Nearly an elder one week, removed from being a ministerial servant the next!

• minimus
    minimus

Randy, you basically told them----TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT!

• blondie
    blondie

I was an eldress...can't get any higher than that.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Regular pioneer for 3 yrs, Bethel for 3 yrs, MS at 19, Elder at 25, served on the service committee in 2 different positions. Used by CO for special committee's a few times, talks on circuit assembly.

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, you were the Theocratic Ministry School Librarian

• rowan
    rowan

I got disfellowshipped... yeayyyyyyyyyyyy!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I really wanted to reply to this thread, but to tell the truth, as I was reading everyone's posts, my throat started to gurgle. Just remembering all the crap I did over the years for those ba$tard$, makes me want to spew.

Sorry...had to vent.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Regular Pioneer and Pioneer School, other than that, girls can't do much but comment and have silly demonstrations on the school and service mtg.

Oh, I was an Elder's wife for a few years ans MS wife before that. Funny how they treat you different when your husband is no longer an elder, a definate step down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit