How Far Up The "Ranks" Did You Go In The Organization?

by minimus 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Roski
  • Roski
    Roski

special pioneer - missionary assignment

• hyperpen
    hyperpen

I was an auxiliary pioeneer first, then a regular pioneer for two years, then at Bethel for one year, then MS for 6 weeks and then out!

• ImFreeNow
    ImFreeNow

Min

I'm here. I travel at lot for business (now I pay attention to the real important things like my family 1st, my business which is rapidly expanding and NOT the organization) and don't get on every day. It looks like a few more newbies have joined me in telling about their PAST "rank" in the organization. That's good to see as I'm sure many more did big things for the borg only to see through it in the end and that's great! The higher you go, the more you are used (or I mean recieve priviledges...sorry), and the more influential people you meet at those levels you really begin to see and hear things that turn the light bulb on that something is wrong. The publishers in the local congregation never sees these things.......and for the most part would never believe it if you told them. I have stories/conversations of DO's and other high rankers that I delt with that were aware of the key issues....UN, Pedo issue and other things and yet would virtually deny it if put on the spot. You can only take so much of the hypocrisy before you decide enough is enough which is exactly what I did and have never looked back.

And now.......ImFreeNow!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding the higher ups that knew everything, these are the biggest two faced hypocrites. They KNOW what's wrong but due to their not wanting to lose prestige, they bury it and YOU if necessary!

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

baptized at 14, df'd at 20, reinstated at 21, aux. pioneered a short while, df'd again, reinstated again in 2 years, made M.S., gave public talks, mic handler, over sound, territory servant, WT reader, book study conductor, Second School overseer(as a M.S.), deleted after 5 years, stripped of all privileges,almost became inactive, moved to new cong., reproved(for the 4th time along with the d'fings), given mics again, reading WT and BS again, and the elders are "encouaging" me to reach out to be a servant and elder. i'll read and do a mic, but i dont want a title or any more of my time taken.

• ImFreeNow
    ImFreeNow

bonnzo,

Why do you continue??? It seems that you have been on the outs a number of times. Why put up with it.....family, friends.

ImFreeNow

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Elder

• silversurfer1
    silversurfer1

baptised @ 15

accepted to Bethel at 19, got cold feet and did not go.

vacatioon pioneered, aux. pioneered, reg pio from 94' - 96'

MS at 21 and Elder at 28 (4 yrs and then at 38 for 4 more yrs)

QBC for purchasing and work with local qbc on electric crew for 8 yrs

various CA assignments since 16

DA assignment once

Public talks since 24 (gave PT's in cong's in 4 states)

SO, temp PO, Sec, WTO blah, blah, blah

Sent to 2 cong's by CO (only caused more trouble in retrospect)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit