MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I'm so happy the preaching work is over!!! Now when are they going to cease and desist? GAWD (as he said) listening to him makes my eyes cross!

Swalker

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Great post Proplog. Thank you for some great points you brought out.

The whole 'community responsibility' thing is a sick invention, a rationalisaton, by the Society to explain away their utter failure to fulfill Matt 24: 14. The statistics prove that JW's have not even reached one-half of the world's population with their message, in any way, shape, or form. Even in the one-third of the world that is 'rich' the message of JW's is hardly known. But the Watchtower leadership loves to 'ticke the ears' of the rank and file with the kind of raving speculative nonsense spouted by this speaker (its ok for the leaders to speculate, but the rank and file must never do it).

Even Charles Taze Russell could see what a loathsome, false, idea it is that God would destroy billions of ignorant persons. He argued scripturally that the ignorant masses will be judged DURING the millennial reign of Christ, not massacred before it. Russell would turn in his grave if he heard this speakers comments. How sadly far removed is the GB today from the founder of their 'Society'.

And just look at this blatant conflating of the 'faithful and discreet slave' with 'the Governing Body': "For those of us at Bethel, we have the privilege of working with the Faithful and Discreet Slave, the Governing Body. And I would like for you to know how the Governing Body, the Faithful Slave, feels about the way things are in this system of things, the time period in which you are living."

What a disgusting example of how the men running the organisaton deliberately reinforce the phoney concept that the GB IS THE FDS. It's a completely ridiculous idea that lacks any scriptural foundation WHATSOEVER. (Read chapter 5 of 'In Search of Christian Freedom' by Ray Franz to discover the truth about the Society's 'faithful and discreet slave' teaching.)

• metatron
    metatron

So, if this stupid cultic message is making the rounds among Witlesses, will the Society be forced to disavow it?

Telling people that the Witness work is fufilled could have consequences.

metatron

• sinis
    sinis

None of you get what this implies!!!!!!!!! He ain't talking out his ass, otherwise he would not have said what he did. The underlying current here is that Bethel and the GB believe in this, and he merely spoke the voice of all.

They are slowly pushing this in an effort to REDUCE PRINTING!!!!!! If Matt 24:14 HAS BEEN FULFILLED then the printing presses can almost be shut down. Think about the huge amount of $$$$ that will be saved. All they have to do is print current pubs for the members, knowing full well that "pigs" (those in the world) are not deserving of "pearls" (WTS pubs). The focus has shifted from outside to inside, and if they do it the right way they can save money and keep this going for a long time. The ONLY new members will be JW kids, relatives or those that come in contact with JW's.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

IMHO, it appears that the reason for this Mt. 24:14 declaration is to provide an excuse or a cop-out
    for the dismal single digit increase (and in many countries a decrease) the rank and file see when they read the Service Report™ for the end of year 2006.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/125492/1.ashx

This New Light™ accomplishes at least two purposes:

1. The members in the Borg don’t start to question the lack of “increase which indicates Jehovah’s blessing.”

2. The anticipation of the next big “prophesy to be fulfilled” serves as a scare tactic to keep the active rank and file too scared to “drift away or become inactive.

It sounds like an attempt at damage control by placating the ranck and file with an explanation for the lack of increase, thus keeping them from interpreting the lack of growth as a sign the WBT$ does NOT have Jah’s backing.

YC

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

From the recording:

“Jehovah does not send his people into any environment where they will be killed.”

Um… anyone in Bethel ever heard the name, Jesus Christ?

Marvin Shilmer

• Morocco
    Morocco

Marvin Shilmer: rofl its so simple

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Has anyone thought that just maybe the speaker making a point of stating ALL
    the governing body agree, is an effort to counter act any knowledge or
    concerns about the 2/3 voting?

• Roski
    Roski

The speaker should really have read - for example - The Aquariums of Pyongyang (Kang Chol-Hwan) before making sweeping statements related to community responsibility in North Korea. It's one thing to make a general assessment from the relative safety of a democratic country, but another thing altogether to bring about change from within such a regime (which it seems he is suggesting). His lack of world knowledge is obvious from the conclusions he has drawn.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Received my email copy today.

I am really interested in how my dub wife reacts. Normally we don't discuss these types of emails.

But, this one has come from a source that gets really excited abou the latest news about the end coming. My wife may ask me to listen to it. I hope so. If she does I'll bring up some points I've read here.

BTW, listening to it turned my stomach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit