MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I gotta ck my old emails on yahoo. I remember when this was getting passed around, I had a few 'dubs throw it in my face in a "aha" moment. All but one admitted they jumped ahead. One is still convinced as when he called NY, they told him that the talk was "implied" in the magazines.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks wha happened - if you have it, I would like to hear it. I'm trying to find someone on tape acknowledging three "zero" countries. These are countries where there are no publishers at all, not even undercover. The countries may not be acknowledged in the Society's literature, but if they're identified in a CO's talk, well that's good enough for me.

Cedars

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Nope, looks like I deleted it.

• darthfader
    darthfader

I have it -- Not sure how to get it to you though.

Ceders, If you want, you can PM me an email address and I'll send it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

in what format is it in? I'd like to have it as well

• cedars
    cedars

darthfader - my email address is [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Cedars

• darthfader
    darthfader

I just emailed it to you Ceders: Matt_24.14_Fulfilled.MP3

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks for that darthfader, it's safely received!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

I've just listened to it, and this is one crazy talk, even by JW standards. I love how he uses the terms "Governing Body" and "Faithful Slave" interchangeably like they're one and the same - which, of course, is exactly how the Governing Body want people to think of them.

He also confirmed the three "zero" countries, this is perfect. Thanks!

Cedars

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Could one of you, ahem, "brothers" somehow put it online? I am sure it will be greatly appreciated by at least one member of JWN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit