MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i dunno...

miight wanna put a disclaimer at the end of your posts for awhile. just a thougtht

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

A distinct lack of UK posters on this.

Is this having the same impact in the UK? Are British JWs aware of this?

Pub

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My brief, uneducated analysis of a few things in his comments;

• He refers to the 'faithful slave' and directly calls them the Governing Body. The 'official doctrine' is that the entire body of annointed on earth is the FDS, but he clearly says it is the Governing Body.
    • Though he claims that Matthew's prophecy is complete now - he at the end urges the congregation on to 'urgent works' - while telling them that their actions will be frozen - if the preaching is done now what is the point of that?
    • Jehovah doesn't send witnesses into Somalia, Afghanastan, North Korea.
    • The countries bear 'community responsiblity' due to thier opposition.

Just in case 'Brother Raymond' is reading this, I thought he might like to look at this report - seems his Jehovah has indeed sent some people into these places;

Somalia—Into

theHornofAfrica

Page 102 After his expulsion from Addis Ababa, missionary Dean Haupt was instructed by the Society to proceed to Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia. Mogadishu has been a trading center for a thousand years. Was this city once part of Ophir, the source of fine-quality gold for King Solomon? It could be, although the weight of opinion points to Arabia as the lode.

Nevertheless, when Brother Haupt arrived in 1957, Somali was not yet a written language; Italian and Arabic were used instead. Brother Haupt decided to work the European section of town first, offering subscriptions by showing sample copies of the magazines without placing them, since very few were available. In this way he obtained over 90 subscriptions in about three months. Then his visa expired and could not be renewed. So Brother Haupt had to leave and has continued his service in Italy.

After Brother Haupt’s departure, the Society arranged to send four missionaries to Somalia.

Page 121 A visiting missionary met this man at Mogadishu, Somalia. Long discussions ensued, with many questions, leaving this former ruler deeply impressed. It was only later that the missionary discovered to whom he had been witnessing.

Page 161 The first preacher of the good news in Djibouti was Claudine Vauban, a French sister married to a military man. In that Islamic country, it was dangerous for a white woman to go out in public alone. This did not curb Sister Vauban’s activities. She kept active in the field ministry and conducted two Bible studies during her three years in Djibouti. About two years later, at the end of 1977, a young Djiboutian arrived who had studied the truth in France.

Page 164 Then, a woman who had previously shown interest in the truth while living in Europe returned to Somalia with her husband. She sought out the Witnesses. Thus, a small group was formed. Meetings were held, and even circuit overseer visits followed. Finally, in 1987, this woman was baptized.

1992 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

I bet the same thing could be found regarding NK and Afghanastan too. But I haven't the time today for that. Seems as though Jehovah's Witnesses are unclear on thier own history - oops - I knew that!!! [Hit's his head with open palm.]

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Jehovah does not send his people to any environment where they will be killed. That's why there's no Witnesses there

I distinctly recall when the Jw's sent several truckloads of food and clothing to fellow witnesses in war-torn Bosnia. It was reported that they could have been killed at any moment - fighting was all around them - of course 'Jehovah protected them' and all the goods got thru just fine.

I wonder why Jehovah would protect them in bringing food to fellow Jw's [who already have the 'truth' and even should they die supposedly have a card punched for paradise anyway] - but would not bother to 'protect' those who would be willing to go into these dangerous countries mentioned and deliver 'everlasting life' to those needing it.

I guess a hungry Jw is worth millions of 'pagans' who should have jumped borders somewhere to get the 'truth' - the hypocricy of that lucridity sickens me!

Jeff

• Mikeus
    Mikeus

Oh boy. No wonder my grandmother-in-law and an elder finally came by my house last Saturday to check in on my inactive wife. I scoured the WT and Awake they left, and the only thing to my interest was a small paragraph about how to stay vigilant in shunning your children, and by this example they'll come back to Jehovah (gag).

IMHO I think this and KN37 is a play for more recruits. Look at the numbers for baptized members in 1975. There was a huge spike in people joining. Membership is down right now, so they need a juicy (as well as urgent) event to pressure people into joining, not to mention work harder for more studies.

What really boggles my mind is how long-time Dubs who went through the 1975 song and dance can sit in the audience and eat up what this man is saying. The minds of the rank and file are truly in a sad state. Wake up, O Sleepers, and rise from the dead!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    IMHO I think this and KN37 is a play for more recruits. Look at the numbers for baptized members in 1975. There was a huge spike in people joining. Membership is down right now, so they need a juicy (as well as urgent) event to pressure people into joining, not to mention work harder for more studies.

I doubt any such effect is happening - they have had many of this sort of campaign - they need a new date - that is what apocalyptic cults thrive on - but any new dates now, with the internet exposure they have, will prob be the bullet to the head for them.

Unless of course they can invent a new 'Re-return of Christ' in say, 2014. Invisible of course.

Jeff

• under_believer
    under_believer

I realize others have said this already but that guy sounds like a freaking crazy person. That whole time, he sounds like he has this core of anger bubbling up that he's barely controlling, and it could break out in screaming rage at any moment. It almost did when he was reading Revelation.

With the soft-spoken affect and the frequent nasal exhalations, he sounds like Garrison Keillor meets Hannibal Lecter.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Actually, Afghanistan and Somalia and N. Korea were preached to, but it was done invisibly. It's just that those people didin't have the eyes of understanding and had hardened their hearts to it. Their fault.

S

• Mikeus
    Mikeus

Jeff - I agree with you that KN37 was nothing new in respect to content. But it was given to the Witnesses with direct instruction that it would trigger the big T. Now supposedly the GB has completed Matthew 24:14? Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but this seems like a setup for something. I really hope they do set a new date, because as you said, it would be a bullet to their head. Although, hardened Witnesses will just say the light wasn't bright enough and now it's brighter, just like they say for all the other dates.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Get a life, brownboy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit