MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

In my mind the speaker looks like this. Seriously, I think he's watch Sam Jackson read Ezekiel 25:17 too many time.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think he looks like this:

• james_woods
    james_woods

Kid-A says:

I have a feeling this guy was shooting off his mouth, is completely senile, or a combination of both.

Probably a combination of both. But is he really smart enough to think this up himself? A lot of this stuff comes from backroom gossip and Bethel and a guy like this just spouts it forth.

I bet he was trying to give everybody a buzz on how close the end was, and never thought until afterward that he was in fact saying that they could pretty well stop going door to door.

This will surely get clarified in the official WT if there is anything real behind it.

Very funny on the Applegate observation! - however it was not the Comet itself. It was the Starship right behind the Comet hiding in the comet's tail. I think the US shot it down and we have the wreckage in Area 51. I always thought old Applegate looked like the scary alien they used to show on the intros to the original Star Trek.

• Scully
    Scully
    the speaker sounds like he's trying to seduce a young boy.

Yeah, I got that impression too. Especially when he was reading the passage at Revelation 17:15-17 and described how the harlot was made "devastated and nnaked"!

The first time I listened to him say that, I thought to myself "you f***ing pervert!!"

• Borgia
    Borgia

BSTNDance

That´s one of my favorites scenes of that movie! Great.

Anyone want to fill me in on who this rayford guy is?

Cheers

Borgia

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

I work with a guy and his Babtist daughter and her husband are in the middle east preaching right now. Guess Jehovah only sends some religions over there. Frankly im glad they are not sending witnesses to the middle east, enough jw's have died already.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if already live there you have to move out.

• minimus
    minimus

Whew! This guy DOES sound creepy. Sounds like he gets off by his own voice. Since the preaching work's over, we better get back on board 100% before the next prophecy gets fulfilled or else!

• garybuss
    garybuss

"Jehovah does not send his people anywhere they will be killed."

I suppose UFO's dropped the Witnesses into Nazi Germany.

• bebu
    bebu

That guy sounds horrid!! His voice defines the stereotype of "cultic".

This is obviously the new way to keep everyone living in Perpetual Urgency. (Which no one can manage without exhaustion.)

And I think the guys is right. But I believe that God loves good irony--so that is why I think the end will be soon for the WTS. Ya know, I think it could actually happen in 2007...

I was not surprised to see how easily the JWs are cutting corners for world evangelism. They are calling the job done even with 3 countries witless-ness. I guess they mailed in a few copies of Awake? Why didn't they do that with the other hundreds of countries, years ago?? Would have saved a great deal of time, don't you think?

Contrast the GB's opinion of the "preaching work" being "done" to that of the Joshua Project (a cooperative mission/strategy movement): http://www.joshuaproject.net/globalctry.php

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit