MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
  • What-A-Coincidence
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Anyone here wonder if Jehovah is really concerned about the borders that men put around their 'nations'? What about the fact that all of those countries were not bound by the same borders when Matt 24 was written? Does that matter? With all the playing around they do with date setting, kings, reigns, geological occurances, does it occur to them that 'all the inhabited earth' is not about national borders? And that they have CHANGED in 2000 years? Somalia, Afganistan and N. Korea???? Puleez. Like God cares about a constantly changing line on a map!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I got this email two days ago, from an ex JW elder. It had been sent to him by a friend and I laughed, thinking it was a joke. Then my JW best friend, told me about it yesterday. We both thought it must be a trick because they wouldn't do this again.

I can't believe they might actually have said these things.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The catholic church has done more preaching than the wt org will ever do. If anyone can say that it's done, it's the rc.

S

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

The Watchtower, January, 2008:

"At times, Jehovahs people have been to hasty in declaring how succesful the preaching work has been. At times, they have even believed that the preaching work had been completed. Jehovah has now brought a new understanding in the hearts of his people, and they now realise that the preaching work is not completed after all. It is with eager expectation and joy in our hearts we now again focus on the preaching work, the important task that will eventually be completed, and culminate in the end of this system of things." ...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

OMG I have to run back to the Kingdom Hall right now!!!! I would like to think that this is going to be something that will bite them in the ass and bring 'em down and millions of people will suddenly wake up out of their stupor, but alas, they have been through worse and recovered.

• luna2
    luna2

I'd say that they've shot themselves in the foot with this garbage but the WTS always seems to be able to reverse, amend, adjust and completely scrap key doctrines or predictions and still carry on. They've done it over and over and over.

People always think that its different for them in the now. They presume that witnesses in the past were just simple folk who misinterrpreted the "signs" or were giddy fools who "jumped ahead" or it was all a test to "cleanse the org" ...well, obviously it had to be something like that, since what the oldtimers expected didn't occur. But now...oh, yeah, its all different. This time its for real. They can almost smell it in the air and taste it on their tongues. Paradise is coming, baby!

Those that need to believe that they are the special chosen who will inherit an earth where all the "bad" people have been made to go away and they, the savvy, faithful and true, will live forever and ever and ever, will swallow just about anything to keep that fantasy alive.

Its all so very sad.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've posted it on my website so everyone doesn't have to tolorate the advertisments those free websites impose.

http://www.davidgladden.com/jw/media/Matt_24-14_is_fulfilled__Speaker-James_Rayford__Jan_2007.mp3

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The Watchtower, January, 2008:

"At times, Jehovahs people have been to hasty in declaring how succesful the preaching work has been. At times, they have even believed that the preaching work had been completed. Jehovah has now brought a new understanding in the hearts of his people, and they now realise that the preaching work is not completed after all. It is with eager expectation and joy in our hearts we now again focus on the preaching work, the important task that will eventually be completed, and culminate in the end of this system of things." ...

Notice how the article uses the word "completed" while the speaker in the recording uses the word "fulfilled".

This the the WTS's out... they will say that the preaching work is fulfilled, but not completed. (Gotta keep the money coming in ya know!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit