MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

What utter nonsense!!! 'Jehovah does not send his people where he knows they will be killed???? What about Nazi Germany, Poland, Russia etc......

Q

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Wow. "Heavy" is the word for it. At least, that's the way it's presented.

What arrogance, to suggest that they have accomplished a worldwide preaching work. Even while admitting there are countries they haven't touched. They actually blame the humans living in those countries, calling it "community responsibility"! Wow, OMFG, such sickening arrogance. (And China is not on the "sorry we missed you" list, so clearly being "in a country" and actually preaching to the people in it are different things.)

And of course it winds up with taking everyone in the room on a guilt trip...

I wonder how that speaker will feel in twenty years? Probably the same way he does now...

Dave

• carla
    carla

Wow. Couldn't finish listening to it, maybe later. That is the creepiest cultish voice I have ever heard! Scary, do all jw speakers sound like this?

Only three countries? And how many jw's in Muslim countries and China & India and other places? Why do they interpret it this way? Why do they think it really couldn't be the entire world?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

This guy says the Faithful and Discreet slave is the Governing Body!!! Thats the first time I ever heard that admitted!

Pope

• Quandry
    Quandry

These kinds of talks always used to confuse me. He says that the scripture has already been fulfilled, then later in the talk he says it is being fulfilled. During talks such as these I would feel that I should quit my job, but then who would pay the bills, but then if the end is so near, but what if it isn't the due time yet, but he said that the things we are doing right now might determine our future, but then................

I also hate the way he says Gawwwd. Actually, I just hate to hear him, because the knot comes back in my stomach.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Wow. You guys weren't exaggerating when you said "creepy"! His voice makes me want to take a hot hot shower just to try to remove the residue. And the way he said "naked" when reading from Revelation made my skin crawl. Another highlight for me was "the faithful slave feels that THEY have fulfilled Matthew 24:14." Have they now? And they did that all by themselves, did they? I can think of a few other prophesies they have fulfilled, but none of them are that flattering.

~Merry

• zev
    zev

thats it!

i'm going back to a kingdom hall NOW!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It has the name "James Rayford" in the file info BTW, not Leon Weaver, and the talk title is "Be Intensely Occupied With God's Inspired Word," which is the headlining talk for the 2006-2007 Special Assembly Day. There is another version of the same talk at the jwproclaimers.org site (which AFAIK lacks these remarks). Here is the text of what is said in the file:

I'm going to put these notes down here for a minute and just say something to you. I'd like you to listen to this very carefully. For those of us at Bethel, we have the privilege of working with the Faithful and Discreet Slave, the Governing Body. And I would like for you to know how the Governing Body, the Faithful Slave, feels about things right now in this system of things, the time period in which you are living. The Faithful Slave feels that they have fulfilled Matthew 24:14, "this good news" has been preached "in all the inhabited earth for a witness." What does the next part of that text say after? (audience replies) Yes, the end will come. Do you know that there are only three countries in the entire world where there are no Witnesses today? Only three countries. They are Somalia, North Korea, and Afghanistan. That doesn't mean that the literature is not in those countries, there's no Witnesses there. And I mentioned this yesterday to some of the friends and they wanted to know why, and I'll tell you why. Jehovah does not send his people into any environment where they will be killed. That's why there's no Witnesses there. Those two countries bear community responsibility. But the good news of the Kingdom has been preached. Matthew 24, Luke 21, Mark 13, Revelation 6, those scriptures are having their fulfillment, they're being fulfilled. So where you are in the stream of Bible prophecy? What is the next Bible prophecy to be fulfilled? The next one. Do you know? I'm going to read it to you. Turn to Revelation. Revelation 17:15-17: "And he says to me, the waters that you saw where the harlot is sitting, means peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. And those horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will HATE the harlot and make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshly parts and will completely BURN HER WITH FIRE, for God put it into their hearts to carry out his thoughts, or his thought, or even to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast until the words of God will have been accomplished." The words of God will have been accomplished. The anointed, the Faithful Slave, is waiting for God but there is one thought in their hearts. That is the next Bible prophecy to be fulfilled. For those who know what that means, that triggers the Great Tribulation. Once that starts, all of you will be locked into here you are now. Whatever you've done, you've done. There won't be any more, "You know, I could have, I thought of, that I might do this if I had the time." This is the time. What will you do about the time in which we are living. Be at urgency. Be quick about it. The time left is reduced.

Some observations of my own: (1) The speaker is clearly distinguishing these comments from his prepared talk by saying that he was putting his lecture notes down...this adds to the significance of the material to the audience as well as explains the divergence from the prepared lecture to those following along who have the talk outline. In the other version of this talk, there is some discussion of the fall of Babylon the Great and the current preaching campaign about 31-33 minutes into the lecture, perhaps this is where the speaker here went into his digression. (2) The quotation of Revelation 17 clearly has some connection to the recent Kingdom News campaign. (3) The Society has not claimed since 1920 that Matthew 24:14 has been already fulfilled. It was in the 1 July 1920 Watchtower that Rutherford revised the existing interpretation of this verse in order to justify the existence of new preaching campaigns when the Bible Students were already assured that the Harvest has ended. If the GB wants to change the interpretation of this verse, they risk losing a primary prooftext for the ongoing "preaching work". (4) The speaker asserts that "Jehovah does not send his people into any environment where they will be killed." The first thing that popped in my head when I read this was how Rutherford insisted that German JWs had to preach and spread his literature (which at the time was literally filled with anti-fascist propaganda) within Germany under the pain of "eternal death" at Gehenna. The publication of the "Fear Them Not" articles in 1934 made it clear to German JWs that they risk eternal destruction if they give any let up in the preaching work, and that they should not fear death at the hands of men since Jehovah would otherwise give them the "second death".

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You are right! It's James Rayford ... my apologies.

• abbagail
    abbagail

This is FREAKY.. and I mean the guy's TONE OF VOICE! I agree 100% w/the others about this. This is THE MOST CREEPIEST VOICE I've ever heard! I NEVER remember any speakers sounding like this... This guy is a real SICKO. His entire tone and emphasis is sooooooooooooooooooo DRACULA-LIKE ............. SICK, it's all SICK...................

And, yes, completely absurd about God doesn't send his people to where they may be killed. Hello. Do they think there are no old timers in the audience who KNOW BETTER? What an outright lie... or is that supposed to be more "new light"? Has the Lord told the WT that there will be no more "martyrs for the faith"? (that's a joke).

Also, very good point that the "Peace & Security" USED TO BE the main "sign" that JWs were to look forward to, and now he is using Rev. 17/18 about Babs the Great instead. Very Interesting...

I've got to listen again... this is tooooo WEIRD.

------------------------------------

It seems to go along with all the other "vibes" of late...
    1. First it was the Destruction of All False Religion campaign... (is this their way of prepping everyone?)
    2. Then it's the "Follow THE CHRIST" 2007 DC Theme... (which is an occult term for Antichrist)
    3. Now it's "Matt. 24:14 is Fulfilled" -- Who would have EVER thought! Who gave this guy permission to spread this info anyway? Is he a loose canon or what?
    4. And "Destruction of Babs the Great is at Hand"! (This is totally out of context in the scriptural timeline, but it may happen in the "fake fulfillment" of prophecy - see below)...

------------------------------------

What could "possibly" be AT HAND in the future -- and maybe the WT is prepping its people for this -- is that in the USA there will be a "2nd Inquisition" perpetrated by the global elite where they DO intend to destroy Christianity in America. That's why GW Bush is being repeatedly made to look like the bad guy and more and more higher-ups are speaking out against him. Because GW "claims" to be a "Christian," when HE goes down, Christianity will go down with him (in the USA). He's being used as the fall-guy, so to speak.

DEATH OF THE PHOENIX
    FINAL ACT FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    http://watch.pair.com/death-phoenix.html

ACT I. Sleepy Hollow Revisited
    The Templar symbolism of Hurricane Katrina
    Judeo-Freemasonry / Zionist agents orchestrate downfall of the U.S.
    Why the United States must be sacrificed

ACT II. The Ark & The Grail
    Jewish discovery and settlement of the New World
    Ark of the Covenant in the “New Jerusalem”
    The Judeo-Masonic history of Louisiana
    The “Sionist” conspiracy to repossess the Holy Land

ACT III. The Dawn of Aquarius
    New “Radical” Reformation planned for the West Coast
    Prophecies of Kim Clement & Chuck Pierce for Los Angeles / San Francisco
    Zionist plan to take out the Muslim community in Detroit

ACT IV. Death of the Phoenix
    Prophecies of imminent New Madrid earthquake with epicenter in St. Louis
    Destruction of U.S. agriculture belt and manufacturing infrastructures
    Destruction of Christianity to begin with the Bible Belt

ACT V. Exodus / Aliya
    Jewish exodus from the U.S. before it self-destructs
    Secular media to preach Kabbalist gospel to the Jews
    Reestablishment of Sanhedrin in Israel to administer Noahide Laws
    Plans to establish subsidiary Sanhedrin in the U.S.

ACT VI. The New Reformation
    Opus Dei Supreme Court and 2nd Vatican Inquisition
    Dominionist theocracy to precipitate 2nd U.S. Civil War
    Sanhedrin to rescue civilization from Christian terrorists
    Noahide Laws to exterminate Christians

ACT VII. Atlantis Rising
    Merovingian bloodline to avenge Atlantean gods via weathermancing
    Pre-flood civilization expected to rise on ruins of the U.S.

ACT VIII. A Better Country
    The United States of America may fall before the Tribulation begins.
    Persecution of U.S. Christians. How to prepare for martyrdom.

-----------------------------------

/ag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit