MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

It is simply not true to say that the goodnews has been preached in all the earth. True there may be only 3 countries with no witness living there but India, China and Pakistan are examples of countries where there are witnesses but the penetration of witnessing must be virtually non-existent.

• clarity
    clarity

Bump

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

A old friend of mine once told me, after he had sent me the link, that the bethel heavy was marked or maybe even DF'ed (don't remember) for going ahead of the Org. and deciding to diverge from the outline.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The Truth is that Matthew 24:14 was fulfilled before the end of the first century. The end came with the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

i remember this thread. i was harrased ang judged by my JW frinds for not being in step with the organization. Well after a few weeks of frantic emails from them and my less than pleasent responses, they admitted it was all a farce. The sad thing is in their arguments, they never refered to the info from the WTB&TS. I would say who is the man of lawlessness, he's supposed to be revieled in the end, who's the king of the north, I see religion operating worry free, whats up with that? It was just a blind ranting of we're here we're here!

Funny thing. With the exception of 1 JW friend from this era, they all stopped talking to me. I guess the truth was too much for those interested in "the troof".

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

So were is this recording? All the clicks go no where. I can't seem to dig it up on google.

• darthfader
    darthfader

I just received a copy of this file from my father. I gave it a listen... ugh I want that 5 minutes back:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/61g2bsol89d7/n/Matt_24_14_Fulfilled_MP3

• cantleave
    cantleave

I can't believe how slow Jebuz is, the work is finished and yet 5 years later he still hasn't brought armageddon.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

And every day that he waits something like 200,000 babies are born that he will have to murder !

This thread made me think, will the ever gloomy dubs spin all the contraction and downsizing and getting rid of missionaries etc as "The preaching work is being wound down because the end is soooo close !" ?

• cedars
    cedars

Does anyone have this mp3 file downloaded, or know where else I can find it?

It seems the links are no longer working...

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit