[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• JessD
    JessD

JONNY DEPP & COLLIN FERRELL HANDS DOWN!!!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Eva Mendes. Hands down.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Dana Delaney.

Nikki Cox- VegasWhooo whooo!!

• daystar
    daystar

While I think Eva Mendez is beautiful, I have to say Eva Longoria has her beat, as does Paz Vega (Spanglish), Salma Hayek, Monica Bellucci (Italian, I know)... well, of the darker beauties.

alt

Paz Vega... gorgeous...

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Johnny Depp , and the bad ass Ami James from Miami Ink

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've always liked Johnny Depp. My favorite movie of his is Benny and Joon. There's something so quiet and mysterious about him. He's another one Andy is very jealous of. Andy's like me, if he likes the guy, it won't make him jealous if I like him. So he doesn't mind me liking Antonio or Raul.

I always have loved Eric Burden of the Animals.He's very passionate and intense. Incredible voice as well. He's another one Andy is a bit jealous of.

I also like John Kay of Steppenwolf. Ever since I saw him on American Bandstand singing Hey Lawdy, Mamma, I've been hooked. I didn't understand why he had me so mesmerized at the time. I was like 10 or 11 then. I know now, it was pure passion and animal magnestism. He appreciates his wife, daughter and mother and wrote a song for them. A bad boy, tough guy who loves him mom, how special is that?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just remembered that I like Robbie Williams. Not only is the guy cute as heck. He can sing his hiney off, does a mean impression of Sean Connery/James Bond in his Millenium video, but he's got a great self deprecating humor. That's him on the right. Hey, he's only a year younger than Andy. Not too young. He does a great cover of Under The Sea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit