[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• daystar
    daystar
    Did you ever get into the brief tv series Firefly? or the movie that followed.. Serinity..

Oh yeah, rented the series before seeing Serenity at the theatre. My son LOVES sci-fi. We also watched the entire Farscape series together.

I'll have to check out Saving Grace then as well.

• daystar
    daystar
    Wilma Derring just wore a really tight jumpsuit.

I can't believe I forgot about her! I guess I always did have a soft spot for the nicer girls though.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh, Wentworth Miller, what and absolute dream!!!

I'd love me some 50 cent...he just has that sexiness without meaning too thing going on.

Vince Vaughn...so stinkin funny...

Some of mine are moe recent.

Sandra Bullock, Shania Twain, Rachel Ray, they are all so cute and so nice.

• daystar
    daystar

I'll stack my Faith Hill against your Shania Twain any day.

Rachel Ray=yummy! I love her smile and laugh and spunkiness.

Though I do have a little itch for Giada De Laurentiis, host of Everyday Italian on Food Network. It's her exactness, I think, that does it.

• Brigid
    Brigid

I keep meaning to post my other celebrity crush on here and everytime I hear his voice, I think, oh yea, I gotta do that!

50 cent

yes, 50 cent. I know I'm too old, too white and too suburban but that boy makes me squeal inwardly when I hear him say

go shawty (hey, I'm short!)

or ....belly up, put your back in to it....yikes!!!

The lyrics to his songs always make me wanna hop on the next flight to Dallas!

• daystar
    daystar

go shawty (hey, I'm short!)

or ....belly up, put your back in to it....yikes!!!

The lyrics to his songs always make me wanna hop on the next flight to Dallas!

LOL! I'll have to remember this.

• Brigid
    Brigid

hehehe I suppose I should be quite ashamed of myself. I'm like the guy in office space who loves rap--really a nerd at heart but can't stop himself (I don't love it but tell myself I appreciate it for its raw urban poetry)....I'm like mild mannered secretary type who blasts rap when no one is listening. I still love my new world symphony, though. Any music, really.

catch ya later baby from Outlook

• daystar
    daystar

Back! Back! Back-it-up!!... Back! Back! Back-it-up!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I have a serious thing for redheaded men...........my latest fantasy is David Caruso, on CSI-Miami, as Horatio Caine............what a velvety voice that man has............ The other cutie on the show is actor Jonathan Togo, playing Ryan Wolfe.........he's got the most gorgeous eyes...................dunno, maybe it's the combo of macho scientist that just gets to me..........:sigh:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit