[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Jimmy Newquist. Oh yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You're KILLING ME SMALLS, you're KILLING ME!

alt

Better Mumsy?

• Anitar
    Anitar

Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortensen, Cheyenne Jackson, Ryan Carnes, Nate Berkus, Hugh Jackman, Wentworth Miller

I've lost count...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Another one who lusts after Wentworth Miller..ooh, baby. And the guy who plays his brother is yummy, too. I like that sexy, 40ish man though.

As was already exploited in another thread, Gary Dourdan from CSI.

Anderson Cooper

Michael Imperioli from the Sopranos

Idris Elba (I'm sure I must be butchering his name--formerly on HBO's The Wire)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

George Clooney.

I got hooked on George after seeing him in O Brother Where Art Thou?

A long time ago, when Michael Stipe had a head full of curly hair, in the early days of R.E.M., I was very moved by him. He's gotten really strange though. So he's not a current crush.

The lead singer for the band Live. Ed Kowalczyk. Watching him perform makes me literally dizzy. I love his intense passion. I love to hear him sing. Good band. Damn good band.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have to admit that Antonio Banderes can make me a little dizzy as well. He's very in love with his ditzy, but talented wife Melanie Griffith, which makes him even more appealing. He could be a womanizer, but he's not. How appealing is that?

I like him with the pony tail, I like him without.He's not just a pretty face either. Very talented.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I also really like Raul Julia, may he rest in peace. He was amazing as Gomez Addams. He far outdid John Astin. He was suave, passionate, graceful, romantic. Definitely swoon material.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'll go back a few years...

I fell in love with Nicole Kidman after seeing Far and Away. I watched that movie a million times. But not as many times as I watched Cutting Edge so I could drool over Moira Kelly. I don't know if it was her looks, her attitude, or a combination of the two, but she entertained my thoughts for quite awhile.

I don't remember who I liked during times when I was active with the jw. I guess that part of my brain is off-limits to me. As I was becoming inactive for the final time, though, I sat transfixed over Thandie Newton in Mission Impossible 2.

More recently, I've gone coocoo for coco puffs over Elisha Cuthbert in The Girl Next Door, Tara Reid in My Bosses Daughter and Scrubs, Cameron Diaz, in The Mask, and Heather Graham in anything she's in.

• Anitar
    Anitar

I like many actors but I don't have a crush on them. Patrick Stewart, Ian Mckellen, Christopher Lee, Leonard Nimoy, Gates Mcfadden, Famke Janssen, Nichelle Nichols, Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Judi Dench, Jennifer Aniston, Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria. I also love Marcia Cross.

I have another one, but she's way before my time. I always thought there was something particularly alluring about Grace Kelly. Ever seen Rear Window? The way she moves and uses her voice and carries herself, you just can't take your eyes off her.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Eminem, Nigel Harmen, the new bloke in Coronation Street, mmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit