[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• daystar
    daystar
    Another one I've found to be along those lines was Big Fish.. I loved it.. but a lot of people I know hated it (most of them sided with the son)

Yeah, see, I quite enjoyed that one as well!

I tend to like a bit more obscure films... like this one - 2046, which I highly recommend. Oooh, also this one - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring, simply a gorgeous film...

• Mystla
    Mystla

I haven't seen either of those, I"ll have to see if we can get em through netflix.

Have you ever seen Saving Grace? Love that one. It's one we bought after seeing it then took with us to watch with family.. so we saw it 8 times in a little over a month :) and I'm still not sick of it :)

Shortly after I left the JW's my hubby (bf at the time) and I watched fight club and Being John Malkovich in the same night.. talk about initiation to movies previously prohibited!!!! I'm still discovering all the movies I missed because they were R rated, lol

Another movie I really like is Fifth Element.. we get that out occasionaly

Did you ever get into the brief tv series Firefly? or the movie that followed.. Serinity.. if not, check em out, I think you will be surprised. The only ones that we know that didn't like Firefly (after we insisted they watch) were my sister and her hubby.. and they are CO's so they don't count, lol

Misty

• zev
    zev

Peta Wilson La Femme Nikita, (1997-2001) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) Superman Returns (2006)

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

Johnny Depp , yummmm Keaneu Reeves , cute Chris Daughtry ( american Idol last year ) hottttt Okay I'm getting over heated thinking about this gotta go get a drink of water , whew.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am weird. I saw Angelina and Billy Bob Thornton together once-they freaked me out-the both of them, and I think they are both weirdly appealing. In her way, freaky, and in his way, the boy everyones mother hopes she never meets. Oh, and Conan O'Brien. (My red haired men fixation-I can't help myself!)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

OOPs, I forgot. Brian Adams. He is hot.

• Nellie
    Nellie

LL Cool J - ooh the things he does with his lips! hmmm

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Valarie Bertinelli ( from One day at a time ) She was and is still HOT !!!!!!

The Claw

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

mariposa....I'm with you on Wentworth Miller...I watch Prison Break every week....that's the fastest hour on earth!!! He is mesmerizing!!!

I am not one to watch movies over and over but the two that never get old to me are:

Gladiator----Russell Crowe is awesome in that! (I just close my eyes during the gory scenes!)

Shakespeare in Love----Joseph Fiennes...hot!

Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Matthew McCannahey, Brad Pitt get my attention also.

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit