[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• daystar
    daystar

Mystla

I watch a lot of movies, period. But I'm not afraid of the "chick flicks" at all. No, I watch the movies for the content more than whose in them. I mean, I really liked the film verison of "Much Ado About Nothing". It had Kate Beckinsale, Keanu Reeves, Emma Thompson, Kenneth Branagh, Denzel Washington, Michael Keaton... And I watched "Underworld" mainly because Kate was in it. It wasn't a horrible film. But I prefer her in Much Ado.

Let's see, the last few movies I've watched:

• THX 1138
    • Nacho Libre
    • Deliverance
    • Click

I have a very broad range of tastes.

• Mystla
    Mystla

We LOVE Much Ado, I've seen it a dozen times :)

Not to turn this into a favorite films thread.. But, have you seen Waking Ned Devine? Has to be my all time fav.. right up there with Amelie.. also love Big Labowski (sp?) and Being john Malkavich (sp?) We're big fans of Shrek and ice age and the like, as well. So I guess we like a pretty wide range of movies, too.

Misty

• Mulan
    Mulan

It would have to be: Tom Selleck and Neil Diamond.

Kind of gave my age away, didn't I? Tom is a few months older than I am, and I think Neil is close.

• daystar
    daystar
    But, have you seen Waking Ned Devine? Has to be my all time fav.. right up there with Amelie.. also love Big Labowski (sp?) and Being john Malkavich (sp?)

I haven't seen Waking yet. It's in my netflix queue. But I've seen all those others. I loved, loved Amelie! Being John Malkovich is right up my alley of "weird, mind-f*@#" films. Big Lebowski? Eh, it was unique and memorable, but it just didn't "click" with me.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Eddie Izzard.

Robert Carlyle.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Angelina Jolie; Carmen Electra; Jennifer Lopez, Catherine Zeta Jones; Emily Proctor

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Anthony Hopkins - oooohhhh his eyes

• Mystla
    Mystla

"Anthony Hopkins - oooohhhh his eyes" Have you seen World's Fastest Indian? Hopkin's was awesome in that.. and I love the line "dirty old men need love too" "Big Lebowski? Eh, it was unique and memorable, but it just didn't "click" with me" It's one of those does or doesn't films, most people love it or hate it. Another one I've found to be along those lines was Big Fish.. I loved it.. but a lot of people I know hated it (most of them sided with the son) Misty

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No, I haven't seen that one yet mystla. I don't live near a cinema and don't have a tv so I don't see many films these days.

I like him best as Hannibal Lector!. He's just such an intense character.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Wentworth Miller from Prisonbreak - Wow......I'm just speechless when I think about him

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit