[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• unique1
    unique1

TV: The brothers from Prision Break as previously mentioned; Tom Welling and the guy who plays the Green Arrow on Smallville. I don't even like the show, but seeing those men make it worth watching. Oh yeah, and Jon Stewart. He is smart, hot.

Movies: Johnny Depp, Collin Ferrell and Brad Pitt.

Music: DAVE NAVARRO!!!, LL Cool J and Lenny Kravitz

• daystar
    daystar

Anitar

I love Grace Kelly as well. So beautiful. So... well, graceful.

FHN

I have a funny little story about Live for you. Before their Throwing Copper album, the one that really put them on the map, they had one hit, "Pain Lies on the Riverside". I was 19 or 20 at the time, so still quite in the scene. People had heard it on the radio, but hadn't quite put the song with the band yet. (I mean, they even got the name wrong. Originally it was "Live" with a short "I". They gave up early on trying to correct people.)

Anyway, Live was set to open with a bunch of other bands for Peter Murphy, of Bauhaus fame down in Austin, Texas back in '92 or so. I mean, there were like eight other bands playing before Peter did. It was an all day thing with sand volleyball courts, outdoor showers, etc.

By the time Live came on stage, everyone was tired. And Ed poured his ever-loving heart out. And nobody paid any attention to him. After all, we were just there to see the legend that was Peter Murphy!! Ooh, Ed got so pissed off. No one was up dancing. People were straggling around just drinking, etc. He stood at the front of the stage and yelled at people to stand up and get into it and people just waved him off. Poor guy...

Anyway, Peter was outstanding. He came on just after sundown, of course. I had forgotten my normal glasses, so had to wear my prescription sunglasses throughout. I had this long, dark hair and I'm 6'2", so I rather stood out in a crowd. I could swear to this day that Peter Murphy stopped parading around the stage and sang to me at one point, when I'd caught his eye. My friends with me noticed this and were kind of excited.

Anyway, I guess not so funny after all. But I didn't lie about the story part. It was indeed a story, right?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Danica Patrick... hot and fast!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Hmmmmmm, so OFG likes fast women.....

Here's my biggest crush, especially with that eye makeup - DAYUM!

CaptainJackSparrow.jpg

johnny_depp_01.jpg

captainjacksparrow.jpg

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

Since I was 14 I've been in love with Liz Phair. I've seen her up close at shows, but haven't met her yet. Its not just her looks, its also her music which is so attractive.

altaltaltalt

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Hmmmmmm, so OFG likes fast women.....

yeah... don't worry babydoll... i've been in a car with you.... and let me tell ya, you're fast..... so fast you beat her to the finish line

Yeah, GG/BG Knows how to drive... ummmm, nevermind... hee hee

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

yul brynner, 01 Yul Bryner, he was hot!

click to enlarge Sean Paul

...and more!

But you know that I want to marry Samuel L. Jackson, Keanu Reeves, and Nick Cage.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Hey Good Girl: I know just what you mean about Johnny Depp...

• earthly king
    earthly king

If I were to have a crush, which I truly don't, it would be Nelly Fertado. A crush is based upon appearance alone.

Tell me, Where Is The Love?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    By the time Live came on stage, everyone was tired. And Ed poured his ever-loving heart out. And nobody paid any attention to him. After all, we were just there to see the legend that was Peter Murphy!! Ooh, Ed got so pissed off. No one was up dancing. People were straggling around just drinking, etc. He stood at the front of the stage and yelled at people to stand up and get into it and people just waved him off. Poor guy...

You might find it of interest that Live is the only band in the history of SNL that received a standing ovation after a performance, from the cast. More than made up for the Austin experience, I'm sure.

Andy would agree with you that it is a funny story. He is very jealous of Ed K. and calls him a spazz. I think that's sooo cute.

Anyway, Peter was outstanding. He came on just after sundown, of course. I had forgotten my normal glasses, so had to wear my prescription sunglasses throughout. I had this long, dark hair and I'm 6'2", so I rather stood out in a crowd. I could swear to this day that Peter Murphy stopped parading around the stage and sang to me at one point, when I'd caught his eye. My friends with me noticed this and were kind of excited.

You are the same age as Andy. He's 33 also. He's a fan of new wave music. He once puts Cuts You Up on a CD for me. I'm of the age of the punk rockers, well, not all of them. The Ramones all were older than me. Although I love new wave music, I'm more of a jr. hippie girl. Never was a punk or new wave girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit