[Fluff] - Celebrity Crushes!

by daystar 87 Replies latest social entertainment

• dobbie
    dobbie

Colin Firth!Nicholas Cage Keanu Reeves and Robert Downey Jnr i also love men with brown hair and eyes i also love the old film stars James Mason James Stewart(the drawling voice) Cary Grant ok i could go on and on......

• lowden
    lowden

MOOMIN!!!!

David Mitchell?? Really? It's the humour thing, right? Not his looks.

OK. For me it's Melanie Sykes!! I turn to a quiverring wreck when i see her on t.v. WOWSERS!!

Scarlett Johanssen too. Yummeeee.

Lowden

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh I swoon for Owen Wilson. He's got the whole package. Looks, charm, voice, funny, charisma... swoon!

And Matthew Machoney? (spelt wrong) has a voice & accent that makes my stomach do flip flops.

• daystar
    daystar

lowden, damn. How could I forget about Scarlett Johanssen?

• morty
    morty

Patrick Swayze....The lead dancer in Dirty Dancing....

He has always been my favorite actor and my biggest celerbrity crush...

Thats why I married a guy that looked just like em!!!...

does not not dance like him but, maaaaaaaaaan, he can romance me and clean up well!!!

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi Lowden, It definately is a humour thing :) but I didn't fancy him in Peep show. He does have amazing brown eyes and has a passing resemblance to Tony stewart. I didn't realise how pretty Scarlet Johaanson was till I saw 'The Island' which I really enjoyed. Oh, I think you can add Ewan McGregor to the list also.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I gave up on celebrity crushes a long time ago. I mean, what's it for? It's not like you're ever going to meet these people and have a chance to have anything meaningful going with them. And you're not likely to catch their eye out of the crowds of fawning fans. And these people seem very shallow - just look at the ephemeral and petty natures of the relationships they do tend to form. Personally I think us average, everyday, common people live more useful and productive lives, and where it counts, have more to give. Celebrities tend to be leeches whose lives have no meaning unless they're dominating your attention and have the spotlight on them.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Ewan McGregor

Daystar.. you watch a lot of chick flics, do you like the movies or just whose in them?? My hubby likes most of those movies, too, but it's unusual to find other guys who do, or at least that admit it

Misty

• daystar
    daystar

Boooo Stephanus!

It's not like we really think we're going to hook up with any of these celebs.

And celebrities are no more shallow than the rest of the population.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::It's not like you're ever going to meet these people and have a chance to have anything meaningful going with them.

Say it aint so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit