My letter to the "Glorious Ones."...

by Justice-One 82 Replies latest jw friends

• becca1
    becca1

I am most definitely not an apologist. However, I don't think not believing in the org. anymore gives one "carte blanche" for rude and vulgar behavior.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    All in all, I just think that was a very childish and thoughtless prank.

Why do the WT suck-ups even visit this page? Don't they know it's a sin against God's chosen ones?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Justice one; your letter is just fine. it's lets the glorious one's, know just how glorious the rank and file, think they are. You already mailed the letter , and i agree it's the best 39 cents you have spent in a long time. it made you happy . i would have sent it priority mail Forget what ever anyone else says here. you did the right thing. a few curse words and a stiff tongue lashing. many times are the only thing jw's understand. helps bring their heads out of the clouds. john

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You will never know who I am. But I am at every meeting. (I even make sure to answer from time to time!) I have no desire to be cut off from all my friends and family (even if they are cultists.) And making my feelings known in public would have that effect. So I have to be content with living my double life

Thats sad. I understand what you mean. Peace to you

• freetosee
    freetosee

Apart from the F#%k you (hope I spelt this right the wrong way), I think your letter is great and was imagining how they’ll handle it. I can see them having lengthy elders meetings going through all the files trying to find any recorded JC comments which may help identify the persecuting undercover wolf. I’m sure they’ll forward this to the society for further instructions. You may even get the privilege of your CO spending a "pioneer week" with your congregation giving special talks lol. The society may want to know if other congregations have received similar letters.

The wts receives exposing mail every day, but since your letter is directly to the elders and most unusual I doubt it can just be ignored and your concluding greetings might spark some action.

fts

• becca1
    becca1

I think it's really sad that some people equate not agreeing with the WT to not having any class or dignity. It gives those of us who just want to slip away quietly and mind our own business a bad name.

We are all free to do what we please, but considering the "big picture" before we do something is an act of maturity. Maybe we will all grow up someday.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Justice-One,

Thats pretty funny!! It is going to drive them CRAZY!! I wouldn't be suprised if they go by a little detective kit from TOYS R US, and try to get fingerprints off the envelope and stamp!!! HA HA HA!!

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

becca; ever think, that this letter was written . to his local elders. for a reason? just maybe the elders this letter was written to. act like f@#$% aholes . and that's why he wrote such in his letter. you don't know his elders nor do I. but he knows them , and gave them a piece of his mind. i'm sure if justice one thought of his local elders as nice guys. he wouldn't have wrote this letter. get your panties out of a knot. and let this guy enjoy his work. no ones telling you how to do your fade. you never know you just may be writing such a letter in the near future. sometimes being mature means stepping up to the plate , and telling it like it is. what ever form it takes truth is truth. john

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    I don't think not believing in the org. anymore gives one "carte blanche" for rude and vulgar behavior.

For Gods sake, wake up and smell the coffee! It isn't simply just "not believing" anymore. It is having your eyes opened to this high control cult. This church has probably destroyed more lives and families than it has helped if the "truth" be known. And they mettle in areas they have no RIGHT to meddle in.

• KW13
    KW13

This made me smile, what a great idea for dubs who are trapped inside even though they wanna be outside.

Please, for your sake make sure your not traceable from lurkers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit