My letter to the "Glorious Ones."...

by Justice-One 82 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Justice one....great letter.

I have talked to my mom (devout JW for 72 years) about what I have read on this site and let her know it was my opinion that there are a lot of people living double lives in most KH's. She agreed and even said she felt about 1/2 of the elders were too.

Can you imagine if everyone at once made an exit that felt as you do?

It would be thrilling.

Best regards,

r.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

If I was an elder I would think it was from some bitter and twisted youth who is pissed about something an elder did and wants to vent his little spleen. I think it's a pretty lame effort really, especially the childish 'f#ck you' at the end, which just reinforces in the mind of the elders the kind of moronic stereotype person that would even bother to write such a letter; if I was going to go to that kind of effort to write to the elders anonymously while living a double life (a good idea in itself) then why not put something decent in it, something factual that will really get them thinking.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

I'll say this, you have a good screen name. I bet a lot of people are thinking Yadayadayada when they read your posts.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Excellent letter but please.... NO COPYCATS!!!

If this letter is copied and sent to other KH's then it won't take long for a DO or CO to see at as some spam attack. If anyone else feels compelled to write a letter, make it original, use elder names, and a local post-mark.

Just a thought....

Gordon

P.S. Maybe you should consider some assertiveness training to help you come out of your shell and truly say what you mean...LOL

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I smell a "local needs" part coming. Please update us Justice. Lilly

• restrangled
    restrangled

Justice One,

I did not see the F*** you at the end. That my friend takes away from your letter. I was concentrating more on your content. It is always better to remain dignified in all you do.

r.

• Kudra
    Kudra

J-1
    You're a SUPER TROOPER!

nice work.

:)

-K

• penny2
    penny2
    But I am at every meeting

Be interesting to know how many still attending every meeting feel this way.

penny2

• watson
    watson

(He hates the cans! Stay away from the cans!)

LOL!!!

"The new phone books are in, the new phone books are in!"

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Pure genius!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit