Chemical weapons being used ... how about it America?

by Simon 135 Replies latest social current

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sinis,

Czar, don't let it get to you as its very obvious that Hillary is from Commifornia. You people have no clue what is REALLY going on. If you did it would scare the shit out of you. The very existance of western culture is at stake and unless something is done about it it will cease to exist within another 30-40 years. The teachings at the mosques are one of HATE not love as you might expect as bystander. The inner workings are quite different.You say big deal? Well when the muslims take over you will be lower than dog shit in there eyes, even if you convert. So we either do something about NOW or wait, and it will be to late. Fact of the matter is it is the crusades all over again but this time the muslims are waging the war and want nothing less than complete dominance.

So go ahead and spew your tree hugging crap because unless something is done about the problem, it is only the beginning of the end. Oh, and war does suck but war is war and you use whatever is at your disposal to win. War is not fair and does not have rules.

Possibly the most innacurate, illogical and politically ignorant post that I have read on this Board the past few months. No wonder Europeans find your sort of American so amusing. You seem incapable of living in a world where spittle does not drench the issues at hand.

Czar, don't let it get to you as its very obvious that Hillary is from Commifornia.

Even your opening sentence is incorrect. The rest that follows is pure extremist pap. HS

• sinis
    sinis

No, you have no clue.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    No, you have no clue.

Lol..that told you hillary step!

• sinis
    sinis

I'm in the business and can tell you first hand Hillary has no clue! Hillary's mental masturbation is quite astonishing.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Fleaman,

Lol..that told you hillary step!

lol....Yes, I feel as if I have been savaged by a three-legged, toothless Pekinese. HS

• TopHat
    TopHat

Mr. hillary step is still in the evolving state of the Doze Do and old pokes. He lives in another world far removed from reality.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sinis,

I'm in the business and can tell you first hand Hillary has no clue!

As an apprentice fishmonger you must have taken down many trained terrorists as you gutted the cod and the haddock, in your imagination that is. I can picture the headlines, 'SAS Thanks Fish Boy For Saving Planet From Muslim Children'

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Top Hat,

He lives in another world far removed from reality.

Is that so? Tell us, what year was Adam created?

HS

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Isn't it funny how the right-wing nut-jobs and Islamophobes LOVE telling us how right they are...

... but fall flat on their faces when it comes to putting together evidence to support their opinions.

It's especially funny when they start cheering each other on. Congratulating someone for presenting a well-reasoned argument is one thing... vacuous approval for someone who simply states an unreasoned or supported opinion that happens to fit in with your own is just sycophancy... who let the dogs out, woof woof...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Abbadon,

Isn't it funny how the right-wing nut-jobs and Islamophobes LOVE telling us how right they are...

... but fall flat on their faces when it comes to putting together evidence to support their opinions.

It's especially funny when they start cheering each other on. Congratulating someone for presenting a well-reasoned argument is one thing... vacuous approval for someone who simply states an unreasoned or supported opinion that happens to fit in with your own is just sycophancy... who let the dogs out, woof woof...

I have to admit that you have infinately more patience that I.

My tendency is to have a fairly simplistic methodology toward these discussion boards that divide a persons argument into one worthy of discussion, or one worthy of at best ad hominem. Someone might posit the argument that 'all Muslims should be nuked', an argument that I have read in some form or the other on numerous occasions on this Board. This argument is unworthy of serious discussion and warrants, when I can be bothered, only ad hominem, scorn and ridicule. What is truly amazing, actually more depressing than amazing, is the amount of people who actually expect their ridiculous points of view to even merit serious consideration. Best regards - HS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit