Chemical weapons being used ... how about it America?

by Simon 135 Replies latest social current

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

You know, if we could just talk our enemies into slitting their wrists, we would'nt HAVE to use all these nasty little weapons on them!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hillary - this is truly Hillarious...!

tq>

Yes, their is clear evidence in the way of phosphrous chemical burns on civilians. It is documented. Search online and you will find it.

Do you remember the old Star Trek with the Captain James T. Kirk? They had a computer on board which held "all of mankinds recorded knowledge". I think we have an analogy of this here on good old planet earth - except that it is the internet (online) and it is more like "all of mankinds recorded bullsh!t".

It may have been wise of you to not to post the links - MIL may find some amusement in blogging past the UFO theory and evidence of the Loch Ness Plesiosaurs...

James

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

James,

Do you remember the old Star Trek with the Captain James T. Kirk? They had a computer on board which held "all of mankinds recorded knowledge". I think we have an analogy of this here on good old planet earth - except that it is the internet (online) and it is more like "all of mankinds recorded bullsh!t".

It may have been wise of you to not to post the links - MIL may find some amusement in blogging past the UFO theory and evidence of the Loch Ness Plesiosaurs...

Can I take it from this post that you deny that civilians with phosphorous burns were treated during the Lebanese invasion by Israel.

Perhaps, like your vacillating political position in recent months, this might be another situation where you have backed the wrong horse?

HS

• james_woods
    james_woods

But Hillary,

"like your vacillating political position in recent months,"

And here I thought you admired John Kerry for his firm and resolute stand upon the issues...(including the Iraq war), but I guess that is a "horse" of a different color.

Notice that I neither confirm nor deny said chemical burns, I only became amused at your attitude that other people must do (their own) research to prove to themselves that you were right all along.

Great fun to cross your sword again, my friend.

James

• dvw
    dvw

kwintestal, you are wrong. the american government IS the american people. we elect them. we let them be in power or remove them from power. as an example: if a majority of the north koreans wanted kim jong out.....he would be out. he is only in power because the korean people allow it.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

James,

And here I thought you admired John Kerry for his firm and resolute stand upon the issues...

I have made no secret of the fact that I have little respect for either side of the US political bastions. Kerry is a feeble hypocrite and Bush a dangerous moron. The American electoral system is imho a circus run by cynics and liars with marketing degrees and populated by people who missed their true calling, which is providing source material for Stephen King novels. If the US electorate were a little more used to thinking through the issues rather than voting for the man with the straightest teeth and the least plausible lies, perhaps the US might regain some of the international respect that it has lost the past while.

My political affiliations, should you want to know, veer much more toward European Social Democracy than anything the US has to offer these days.

Great fun to cross your sword again, my friend.

Likewise.

HS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    we elect them. we let them be in power or remove them from power.

How naive. In a two horse race, where the horses are near enough the same colour and the administration and agencies pretty much remain the same, what kind of choice is that?

• z
    z
    This is usually noted when a person tries to win a point by identifying an issue of grammar, as in, 'For God's sake use a speel check in your rediculous posts'. The one above is another example. A person decrying precieved 'backbiting', then immediately indulging in it themselves.

Hillary

This is no secret my mother tang is not English but I’m trying to have some dialog here if I had better commend in English I’ll answer all your posts ….. but I will never insult other poster like you do……. here is some spiel check you may like as above …

Speel Spiel

Rediculous ridicules

Precievd preserved

Pls use spiel check as your suggestion

My political affiliations, should you want to know, veer much more toward European Social Democracy than anything the US has to offer these days.

That fine with me at lest I listen and read it I don’t agree with you and this is my right to do so I post links so you can see my point (I let other do the writing for me)

My suggestions to you try to be more civil to other with different point than you

Now the Euro media (the one you like so much) who claim Israel use WMD and never reported what the British army doing in Iraq and their use of WMD is Robert Fisk from the Independent Oh c'mon does anybody actually believe anything Robert Fisk says anymore? His name has become a byword of false, slanderous reporting against Israel for decades. He was the one who first "reported" the Junín "massacre" where supposedly thousands of civilians died. Turned out it was actually two civilians. The best part of The Independent article is the Arab babies spontaneously bursting into flames in the morgue. Gotta hand it to Fisk, he sure does have an imagination! And so do you

Best Z

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Z,

Your post above was lost on me. My comments were not aimed at yourself in any way, shape or form. Sorry that you have misunderstood, but if you read my post carefully you will see that you, or your posts have nothing to do with the comments that I made.

I am not interested in attending to any issue with you but the one that you raised, that is, that the BBC is biased against Christianity and Judaism in favor of Islam. You have not proved this issue and the links that you posted *may* prove a bias by ITN and The Independent ( I happen to think you are even incorrect in your premise here ) but have nothing to do with BBC bias.

I have not claimed that all the media in Europe is without bias, so please do not try to switch arguments mid stream, I merely asked that you prove your claim that the BBC is biased against Christianity and Judaism in favor of Islam, and so far you have not been able to do so.

Best regards - HS

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

We all will throw stones at oposing parties for this and that, keep in mind that where you by food, clothes, autos and anything else, eventually will support that companys political agenda.

Example: Witnesses that love Wal-Mart are supporting the Republican party. Starbucks coffee drinkers support the Democrats.

Me personally: I'm a Union member, but lean towards/vote for the Republican agenda. And refuse to shop at Wal-mart because they treat there workers like sub-humans. But my union dues support the Democrats agenda that fights for workers at the Wal-marts.

Whataya gonna do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit