Chemical weapons being used ... how about it America?

by Simon 135 Replies latest social current

• greendawn
    greendawn

Israel is the 51st state of America or is it America that is a state of Israel? The Jews through their outstanding intelligence, creativity, and mutual assistance have immense cultural, economic and political power in the USA and in Britain.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

How about yourself Czar, do you hate all Muslims? Do you wish them all burned in phosphorus inferno's? Do you believe that those non-combatants that died in the Lebanon are better of dead? Do you see any hypocrisy in the position that you seem to have adopted, that is, accepting chemical weapons should be used against 'the enemy' but condemned when used against those whose ethics you prefer?

Frankly, I am surprised by your comment.

You shouldn't be.

Do I hate all Muslims? Well, considering that I think their only chance of avoiding being completely genocided by every OTHER religion is to adopt a modern government, and I am actively trying to work towards that end, then NO, I don't hate muslims. If they don't change, and quickly, what do you think will happen to them? Or if the world suddenly changes its energy infrastructure - what will the Arabs sell then? Their current governments can't even create food surpluses with all the money they HAVE, what will happen when the money stops rolling in? Considering France's amazing difficulties with its pampered Muslim youth, I am not willing to consider hosting millions of bearded, turbaned, burqaed refugees in MY backyard.

So what about the intelligence failures? Even if somebody HAD put all the pieces together, somebody like you would have protested any action taken as "racist" and "fascist" and "profiling" or whatever Leftist claptrap you want to call it. We improved our national intelligence system and suddenly its politically fashionable for the Waco-burners to protest "Big Brother!" Sooner or later every national government has to kill somebody to do its job.

As for White Phosphorus, it's a bad way to go, but we all die badly. It's great for starting fires, destroying infrastructure, and annihilating reinforced emplacements - like Hezbollah had dug in over the past decades. WP is a good tool. For you to sit at your computer denouncing its use is as laughable as a Roman citizen sitting in his vomitorium sparing a moment's pity for the German barbarians being massacred with Greek fire some five hundred miles away.

And just in case you think you don't have slaves working for you (as all empires require slavery in some form) - have you bought anything made in Indonesia lately? Or China, Taiwan, or even your morning coffee grown in Latin America? Any plastic in your house? That's made from cheap petroleum, you know.

But this is my last comment on the subject. All I'm saying is that everybody on this board is wallowing in the wealth of the Western dominance, and I at least am honest enough to work to perpetuate it.

CZAR

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Czar,

Now what did I do to deserve that jumble of lunacy you posted in rebuttal to my questions, which seemed to cover every issue in your head at that moment, though you missed Concentration Camps for Vegetarians. You avoided answering most of them and I can well understand why.

You did answer one question though, and that is whether you hate *all* Muslims. I asked this question because you previously posted this :

I watched them dance on 9/12. No mercy. Not ever.

This was your answer to Simon's post highlighting the fact that phosphrous bombs had been used by Israel in Lebanon. I was wondering who the 'them' were in your post. All Muslims? Lebanese Muslims? Fundamentalist Muslims? Secular Muslims? The Shi'ites? The Sufis? The Kahrijites? The Wahhabis? The Alawis? TheBaha'i? The Druze? Anyone with a turban who dares to move into your neighbourhood?

As for White Phosphorus, it's a bad way to go, but we all die badly.

Nonsense. One of those stupid statements made by people who would rather mouth slogans than think, as is the one I quote below. I presume that if Hezbollah rained phosphrous bombs on civilian targets, as Israel did in Lebanon, you would take the same low ground?

For you to sit at your computer denouncing its use is as laughable as a Roman citizen sitting in his vomitorium sparing a moment's pity for the German barbarians being massacred with Greek fire some five hundred miles away.
    But this is my last comment on the subject.

Yes, I can well understand why!

HS

• z
    z

BBC admits: We are biased on religion and politics

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3318582,00.html

• Dansk
    Dansk

Z,

That seems like a biased news report, if you ask me.

According to the ‘Washington Times’, the BBC also reportedly revealed that its executives favored interviewing terrorist leader Osama bin Laden if the opportunity arose.

So, is the Washington Times known for its neutrality? Is it not a right-wing paper (I wouldn't know, I'm in the UK)?

I'm not saying I trust the BBC, just that I'm suspicious of anything political.

Ian

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

It's also been cited by credible news magnates, the likes of the ever popular Bill O'Reilly whos ratings are going through the roof, that "the BBC wants to see America defeated." As does the NY Times.

Dismembered

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'll tell you an interesting story. Some years ago I was watching the BBC Breakfast News when it reported a tanker carrying nuclear waste had overturned in a village. I thought "Bloomin' 'eck, THAT's going to cause a right stir!", and proceeded to wait and see what the updates had to report. I waited.............and waited.................and waited............NOTHING!

Some so and so had the news item censored! There wasn't another report about it - EVER!

Government is VERY powerful. Some press is perceived as having freedom. In reality, there's no real freedom at all.

Ian

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Israel says it used phosphorus shells in Lebanon Sun 22 Oct 2006 5:52 PM ET

JERUSALEM, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Israel confirmed on Sunday it had used phosporus shells, a controversial munition condemned by many human rights groups, during its war against Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon.

The International Red Cross and other human rights organisations have urged a world ban on the munitions, saying they cause undue suffering through severe burns.

An Israeli military spokesman confirmed a report in Israel's left-leaning newspaper Haaretz that it had used phosphorus munitions in the 34-day offensive against Hezbollah, which ended in a U.N.-brokered ceasefire on Aug. 14.

"The army made use of phosphorus shells during the recent conflict with Hezbollah in Lebanon for the purpose of attacking military targets located in open areas," the Israeli military said in a statement.

"According to international law, the usage of phosphorus ammunition is permitted and the army conforms to international regulations and standards."

The United States has acknowledged using incendiary white-phosphorus munitions in a 2004 assault against insurgents in the Iraqi city of Falluja. It says using them against enemy fighters is legal and not banned by any convention.

Human Rights Watch has also accused Israel of using cluster bombs in populated areas of southern Lebanon during the war, which killed about 1,200 Lebanese and 157 Israelis.

Hezbollah, which fired nearly 4,000 rockets into northern Israel, was also accused by human rights groups of using cluster munitions, which are small bomblets that remain unexploded on the ground.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Amazingly enough it was that debacle by you folks that set the wheels in motion to open enough eyes to Allied atrocities against civilians in WW2 that brought about some of these Geneva Convention changes.

Lol..cant let this one go.You folks..YOU FOLKS.

Who do you think bombed German Cities during the Day??

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    BBC admits: We are biased on religion and politics.

Well, not exactly.......

An Israeli website claims that the BBC is biased against Christianity and Judaism in favor of Islam, and gives no supporting documentation for their views or claims apart of course from their opinion.

Listen to the BBC news and documentaries and you will find this claim to be a little wobbly. If you wish to find out further instances of the biased BBC reporting please contact the hosts of the site linked :

Ynetnews
    127 Yigal Allon Street
    Tel Aviv 67433 Israel

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit