Chemical weapons being used ... how about it America?

by Simon 135 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Of course, as it's the murdering, war-crime-committing, UN-mandate-ignoring, nuclear-non-proliferation-flouting Israeli friends of America, they probably won't see it as an issue at all.

Funny that ... they were dead keen on going to war over just the hint of this very thing but probably won't even condemn it.

It's about time that sanctions were imposed on Israel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6075408.stm

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

This is disgusting. I wonder if Israel would be as brave about their war mongering if they didnt have a big fat rich friend stood right behind them in the playground. Oh and a sniveling british lackey stood right behind the big kid.

• Simon
    Simon

I agree.

I think the way the British government refused to condemn them while at the same time finding it necessary to send warships to evacuate it's citizens from Israeli bombing was attrocious.

Our warships should have been bombarding the Israeli guns.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, what's the deal? It's not like Israel is rich with oil. I can't figure out the favortism they get from the US and Britain.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

The coddling of Isreal is something that is an embarrasment to me, why this country continues to get special treatment from the US and GB is beyond me, and I feel that this administration is even worse at allowing too much to happen. The double standards are also so very troubling.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

The United States acknowledged last year that U.S. troops used white phosphorous as a weapon against insurgent strongholds during the battle of Fallujah in November 2004, but said it had never been used against civilian targets.

This was taken from: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15375119/

How many of these bombs are also unexploded and are potential threats to the civilian population.

In War No One Wins.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I once heard a comedian joke that the reason the USA favors Israel over arab countries is because Israeli women don't do that high pitched, "Lih-lih-lih-lih-lih.....!!!!!" that Arab women do. I must admit, I did laugh. The comedian obviously found the favortism puzzling.

• Forscher
    Forscher

It's about the same as dropping Phosphorus bombs on Germany cities in WWII.

How about condemning Hezbollah's firing of thousands of missles loaded with shrapnel at civilian centers in Israel while your at it? Lets face it, there is no justification for that either.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Yeah, what's the deal? It's not like Israel is rich with oil. I can't figure out the favortism they get from the US and Britain.

I have heard a theory regarding why Isreal gets special treatment, and it has to do with the President's religious views that Jesus is comming again, and that for it to take place, Isreal must belong to the Jews. It wouldn't surprise me.

I recall during the war reports of phosphorous being used. Of course Isreal denied it at the time, they couldn't admit it, they were already looking bad enough of the international scene. Now, after all the smoke has cleared and everyone has forgotten, they can say, "Yeah, we used it." It's sick, and they're going to get away with it too.

Kwin

• dvw
    dvw

simon,

honestly, by your past posts it seems to me that you have a deeper hatred for the american people (government) and their allies than you do for the islamo-fascists, who by the way, would just as soon see you and your whole family beheaded and burned. why? i dont get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit