What is your purpose here?

by The Scotsman 121 Replies latest jw friends

• awol
    awol

Oh and good luck on your feild ministry today..... I hope it helps with the guilt of associating with us!

Don't forget to watch your back whilst on the computer and erase all the history!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Oh and good luck on your feild ministry today..... I hope it helps with the guilt of associating with us!

Don't forget to watch your back whilst on the computer and erase all the history!!!

Can't he start his time now since technically he's talking to non-JW about Jah? Maybe squeeze in a few extra hours this month? just a thought. lisa

• greendawn
    greendawn

There is plenty of documentation that the WTS is a deceptive and manipulative organisation with a nature and objectives that are very different from the ones they admit. One example, they claim to be modelled on the early church with a GB at the head yet in that church there never was a GB, certainly not one that concentrated all power in its hands and claimed a monopoly on revelation and knowledge.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

The Scotsman wrote:

1) Dig up the past ALOT. Qouting ancient Watchtower articles etc. (light gets brighter people)

The past is crucial my friend, from 607 up to the present day. If some things have changed, then how do you know other things wont? Do you rely on your leaders to interpret the Bible for you, only to learn that its been changed, how do you put faith in that?

2) Offer no alternative to the truth, you just tear down.

The alternative offered her is to come back into the real world, its up to each individual to make their choices in life and we dont try to force anyone into a mold we think is best. Some here are Christians, some have turned away from that due to the example they have seen of manipulation of scripture to control people. I admit it was scary at first to think of a life where I make the choices and can't run it by a watchtower or elder, but in time it becomes easier.

3) And of course - the main tactic, resort to absolute untruth and deception. (You will all say that is what we do, Yawn Yawn.)

Again if you make such a bold statement then I suggest you have absolute proof and show us all, the sort of proof that is shown by many board members here in refuting the Watchtowers docrines.

Many who come here at first want to change things and bring us all back to the 'truth' or at the very least defend the society, but in time by being here and seeing the refreshingly open discussion, and inconsistancy's of the WTS, some begin to remove the carefully made JW mindset. I wish you well in your journey however it goes, and am pleased you are not controlled to the extent the WTS wishes. Your presence here shows you are willing to look at and discuss things, something the Society would wish you didnt.

CS 101

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have no doubt some have had bad experiecnes within the organisation. But this does not change the fact that this is the truth.

This is the troof? What is the troof? Did you ever consider the only troof in life is reality which you and the jws ignore.

I have never been more sure that this is an organisation with Jehovah's backing. And no, I am not brainwashed, tricked, blinded, etc etc, it is merely the fact of the matter.

You seem very young or very naive. You dont tell me your age. If you are old there is no fool like an old fool. If you are young stick around pay attention someday youll smell the coffee. If you are old and lived through 1975. I'm sorry there is probably no hope for you. But would you will me your brain when you die since its never been used. Oh and your pretty good recognizing the facts of the matter are you? What are you about 22 dumb young and full of cum?

I am interested in constructive criticism, but you just moan alot. No substance to your argument. Those who give up / or go apostate do 3 things

The way you lie, what are you a politician? Based on everything you have written I doubt you have the capacity for constructive criticism. You sound like a young air head who probbably wont even come back to read our post. That would take you away from your play station.

1) Dig up the past ALOT. Qouting ancient Watchtower articles etc. (light gets brighter people)

I cant believe you dont have the capacity to hold the organization responsible or liable for past erroneous watchtower articles. I would not want to spend an eternity with a brain dead nit wit like you.

2) Offer no alternative to the truth, you just tear down.

How in your demented little world can the troof be a flickering light that gets duller and duller?

Its not my responsibility to teach you the realitys of life,kid that was your parents duty. It seems you have a problem with them, because they put you on the wrong track. Theres a world of posibilities out there maybe life is the journey not the destination. It appears you got off at the wrong stop. And if thats not true what are you doing here. Your mother didnt give you permission to visit. Dont you know that this is an evil place for a little cookie cruncher like you. A little brain dead pod like you is not even supposed to be surfing the innernet. You could be put out in the cold, loose your friends and family for just entertaining free thought, junior. You have too much time on your hands and idle time is the devils workshop. Your only cheating yourself and jehobah by comming here and not being out in the field servive spreading the misery.

Anyway, got to go out in the ministry.

Bye Bye

Bye Bye? Your not even 21. I peg you at 15, your mothers calling.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The Scotsman:

Anyway, got to go out in the ministry.

10am on a Thursday morning? Either you are a Pioneer and/or homeschooled. Either way your ability to study appears critically impaired. Where do you provide the level of evidence that you require of others? You certainly don't appear to be able to differentiate between the huge variety of personalities here and a generalised stereotype that you've been indoctrinated to look for.

You should get yourself a real job and get out more...

Trevor:

Just while I remember to comment. We already have a poster called Scotsman. THis one is called "The Scotsman".

• awol
    awol

here here.

Well, his field service should be up in a min.... go to someones (maybe his) house for a cuppa and a chat about how sad all the worldly people make them feel. Then moan about their depressed mums, sisters etc... how much prosac they take now. Who is the latest to have candida. Which brother is not working now due to his M.E..... but look how he makes in on the service, mind you it's nearly all return visits! Then he sneaks off to fit in a bit of work on the "side" so he can still get his benefit check! After the moaning over, he'll rush in to see all our replies!!!!! Bet he can't wait! So, my guess is he'll log on about 11.45 - 12.00!!! Internet is NOT the place you should be going is it.... how's that consence of yours..... still gonna read on and on tho aren't you!

Oh and it's Thursday little boy - don't forget to study (or at least underline a few lines so it looks like you did) for tonights meeting. Take a look around tonight at those eyes burning in the back of your head.... are some of your "friends" members here too? Is the elder at the front?

• Ade
    Ade

Hi Scotsman,
    if you read this and dont reply we have to presume you have run from the apostates, which in turn shows we are not apostates ,as the bible states that the truth will win people over , which in turn shows you dont have Gods spirit!!

you wrote the following" It is interesting to read the posts here. People desperately trying to convince themselves that they were right to give up!"

We didnt have to convince ourselves, we actually read the bible in context , if you did this you would leave also. why are you trying to convinve us and yourself that we / you should stay with the lie??

"Is this your purpose in coming here????"please see above ,also no, our purpose is to help people see the truth about your lies from the bibles point of view you are the proverbial "Satan / angel of light" what better way to lead people astray but with MANS religion.

"I have no doubt some have had bad experiecnes within the organisation. But this does not change the fact that this is the truth."Explain this to your BROTHERS Malawai after telling them what happened with the ones in Mexico, bearing in mind that "you cannot share at the table of God and Demons" and that "with Him there is not a variation of the turning of the shadow" how hence can one set of brothers have one command and other brothers have another command ????

"I have never been more sure that this is an organisation with Jehovah's backing. And no, I am not brainwashed, tricked, blinded, etc etc, it is merely the fact of the matter".Firsty, after hundreds of incorrect articles , lies , failed prophecies, you are SURE this is backed by God, considering that God cannot lie. ( please do not quote the scripture - the light shineth brighter as the day becometh firmly established , as i WILL CORRECT YOU on what this scripture means ") , im quite sure HE ( GOD ) is very happy you and your organization just made Him out to be a liar.BTW the very bible you read from was translated by a self confessed Satanist and your society have the gall to insult the KJV!!!.however i noticed whilst examining the latest watchtower that you quote from the NIV amongst other bibles , i find this strange that you have to use a bible written by men of the nations, surely your perfect translation should be enough , please explain ??

"Reading some of the posts here is quite entertaining. What was all the hype about a BIG announcement????????? You try and try again to generate some contraversy when their is none." You still cling to trivialities - NGO status at the UN. This is only a big issue for you, no one else. Mountain out of a molehill." BTW some of your members are still attending these meetings and VOTING at them ?? interesting that you are helping to make decisions in the UN its nice that you condone this .

"Regarding the new tract campaign, it has been very well received (I have to admit I thought it could be difficult to place but no, most people quite happy to take it)".WHY WOULD IT BE DIFFICULT WITH GODS BACKING ?????? after all dont you have the Holy spirit ??? concerning all your extra literature i suggest you read this Eccl 12:12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.
    Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body. ( interesting you have to add and use books to understand the bible , we on the other hand dont have to )
    eagerly and respectfully awaiting you answers to the above
    Ade

• KW13
    KW13

Well i wonder what your purpose is of coming here?

Firstly your not supposed to be, so if your going against the truth your then upsetting Jehovah.

The thing is, there is evidence to prove its NOT the truth. I've seen it with my own eyes and regardless of whether some mistakes are in the past, some of them are HUGE GAPING BLACK HOLES and they cannot be ignored. The Society is what it was and what it was is a sham.

• trevor
    trevor
    We already have a poster called Scotsman. THis one is called "The Scotsman".

Thanks LittleToe

The unforgivable sin would be to call him Scotchman. I know how touchy Scots can be

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit