WHY IS THE WTBTS OBSESSED WITH MASTURBATION????!!!!!

by Gill 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pippy
    pippy

ok, well here goes with a game of skeletons in the closet....

when i was df'd and insanely trying to get back in....i actually went to a meeting with one of those battery powered vibrating eggs inside me, as a dare after i bought it. lol..... i must admit it was on very low as i was scared it could be heard,,, but daymn i love those things!!!!!

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I used to tell my mom i was going to the bathroom...and go out to the car and smoke cigarettes and listen to WASP when i was a kid.

Some of those sisters were pretty hot too.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Coz the proceeds block the plumbing at Bethel!

• Woofer
    Woofer

You would think that the society would encourage masturbation to combat all the premarital sex going on. Maybe if they let them release some of their frustration, a lot less would be d/f for immorality.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

That would be too smart...

They are now sheep who think they are wolves..and want to eat the flock's weaker members now I suppose.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Pippy, I really hope you are a female, and if you are you are DEFINATELY my kind of girl!

OOOOOOH I need a dirty woman....

OOOOOOH I need a dirty girl

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Re: WHY IS THE WTBTS OBSESSED WITH MASTURBATION????!!!!!

They've been masters at hood-wanking people for years. Their beating goes on.

Dismembered

Only the governing body is entitled to masturbate; otherwise, there would be no incentive to become a member of the governing body.

• Sassy
    Sassy

personally I think they are obsessed because it is a means of control..

and they love that..

just like oral sex.. its all WRONG WRONG WRONG...

• seawolf
    seawolf

control control control

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit