WHY IS THE WTBTS OBSESSED WITH MASTURBATION????!!!!!

by Gill 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Anitar: It's possible. But even if the WT allowed masturbation with no one there caring one way or another, they would draw the line at all the other sexual conduct they now still object to.

I don't know where all this will end. I know I would never allow any elder to question me or a child of mine concerning this issue. People's psyche's are destroyed enough being JW's, they don't need the third degree from strangers. This applies especially when the one being questioned is female. I think it's sick that any elder, being male, should EVER question any female about sexual matters. I'm not a prude, I object to what I believe is the perverted entertainment many elders get when serving on committees of this nature.

I guess I won't give up my day job, seeing no one understood my earlier post.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Oh sure, go and talk to an elder about it. Like the older brother who's wife was terminally ill in our congregation. Clarence was one of the sweetest & good hearted people I ever knew. He went to an elder who he had known for years and told him he had been masturbating and was consumed with guilt in addition to dealing with his wifes decline in health. The elder basically shrugged him off with a "just pray for Jahs help" comment. The elder then told his wife who in turn told everyone she could, all in the spirit of having a good yuk. It got back to Clarence that his confidential confession had been turned into snickering gossip. He quit going to meetings and went into a depression that never left him until he died.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Gregor: And that elder is now: Dead? DF'd? Reproved? Shot? I'm sure we all know one of these "elderettes" who can't stand not to know what the elders know. And what kind of p**** elder would tell his wife something like this?? Idiots.

• Anitar
    Anitar

In the real world, you know what we call a grown, adult man who asks questions about the sexual practices of young teenagers in graphic detail, male or female?

SEXUAL HARASSMENT, PEDOFILE!

Anitar

• kid-A
    kid-A

The WTS is most certainly obsessed with masturbation, as evidenced again in their recent Awake, where they trotted out the same guilt-inducing, fanatical anti-masturbation ideas. There have been innumerable articles dealing with this, and having had many friends in other churches, catholic, protestant, jewish, etc, I dont ever recall them recounting any such admonitions about this. The WTS is living about 2000 years in the past with this bizarre puritanical obsession.

My theory is that the writers of these bizarre diatribes, base their perception of reality on the pseudo-reality they experience in Brooklyn. My guess would be the Brooklyn bethel, with its highly repressed atmosphere towards anything sexual, must have the highest concentration of closet wankers in the universe. I would be curious if anyone knew the yearly amount that Brooklyn spends on 3-ply kleenex and hand lotion. The brookly elders are probably constantly dealing with masturbator "confessors" and thus perceive this as a huge threat to the R+F.

I remember they used to refer to it as "self-abuse".....LOL !!!

• tan
    tan

Because everyone does it. Its human nature.

• tan
    tan

No masturbation but pedophilia is allowed... Just keep it a secret.

• Pachemu Nyet
    Pachemu Nyet

Jehover would have made our arms shorter if he didn't want us to masterbate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit