WHY IS THE WTBTS OBSESSED WITH MASTURBATION????!!!!!

by Gill 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Schism
    Schism

I agree that it's horrid that they share so much sexual topics with very small kids. In fact, I feel as if the questions in a JC for a teenager are over the line. When I was 16, and confessing my own fornication (stupid move...I know), I was sitting in the back crying to my elders, and they were men I'd grown up with and knew like uncles. Then, these old uncle-like men wanted me to describe HOW we had sex, and I was SO shamed and confused! How uncomfortable that was. "What kind of sex did you 2 have?" ME (crying): "What do you mean...what kind?" "Regular?" ME: "Regular, I guess". I was trying to figure out if they wanted me to mention the oral side of the matter as well, though I think they got the hint that I didn't want to say it and they moved on quickly, probably because my giant father was sitting there wondering what the hell they wanted me to say. Then they asked if it was missionary. I just stared at them like, you've got to be kidding. I pretended to be so into crying that I couldn't answer, and they moved on.

It's almost like a gyno visit, except your dad is watching 3 men examine you instead of a doctor.

Not to change the subject, but what is the official rule when it comes to teens over 18 in a JC? Do the parents only have to be involved if they are living at home? Because I was very TO'ed that my dad had to keep hearing EVERYTHING about my "immoral" sexual encounters. It was bad enough that he called me a "slut" for doing it with a boy that I thought I was going to marry, but then for him to get a visualization of the positions, and obviously, of oral being performed (without me having to say it, they knew). Boy, they can sure make the natural parts of life seem like a nightmare. Now, I get creeped out that they know I do it with my husband of 2 years. What's worse, they involved my LITTLE sisters, who were VERY young at the time, and shared with them MY encounters with boys as well. The bad part about that is that they told the little big mouthed one, who has, in several occasions at the hall, used my fornications as leverage for an arguement in front of people who didn't know about it. Imagine to look on sister so in so when baby bigmouth says, "well, at least I didn't HAVE SEX with (insert boy's name". What a weird family!

• seawolf
    seawolf

I guess I never really noticed the talks on masturbation at the hall. I think I was too busy thinking about sex to even notice.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Schism wrote

Boy, they can sure make the natural parts of life seem like a nightmare.

That's exactly what they do with articles like this one. They know very well that masturbation is a natural part of growing up, like boys starting to shave or girls developing breasts. Yet they still keep churning out crap like this, making kids feel guilty about something every kid has the urge to do, including the morons who wrote this shyte when they were teenagers.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I never really felt they focued much attention on the subject. I actually only found out they had a position on it well into my 3rd year of association (first year I was baptized). I never heard this mentioned in a talk once. Never seemed to me like they where obsessed with it.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Guess I was lucky, when I didn't get baptised during my teens' my father told me it was not a df offense. He also advised me it was not something I would have to admit to, much less confess to it. (He never did ask me about it)Sometimes I wonder how a man so smart stayed a jw.

• JimWood
    JimWood

I think that the old coots in Crookland are just jealous that they can't shake hands with the general anymore.

• headmath
    headmath

It's only natural that I would reply

The WTS is VERY obsessed with master.bation , so much so, that they want every god damn sperm to become a 90 hour a month pioneer.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

THEY LOVE MAKING PEOPLE FEEL GUILTY. WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TREMENDOUS GUILT , THEY ARE EASIER TO CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL - IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL

• headmath
    headmath

stillajwxelder

I think you hit the nail on the HEAD. That must be it . The WTS make humans feel so guilty about there sex organ that they are subsequently trapped in an endless cycle of mind/body control.

• Deleted
    Deleted

They are all a bunch of wankers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit