WHY IS THE WTBTS OBSESSED WITH MASTURBATION????!!!!!

by Gill 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlanF
    AlanF

It was Knorr who began pushing the 'issue' in the 1950s. He was truly victorian in his attitude toward sex (the scuttlebutt was that he never consummated his marriage), and probably had a 'problem' with masturbation of his own. Hence, he was fanatical about it in print, probably wanting to absolve his guilt in this whacked out way. Knorr grew up in a time when a good many religious people thought that masturbation was a horrible thing, and obviously this cultural view rubbed on him. Pun intended.

A former District Overseer who had been one of Knorr's favorites in Bethel in the 1950s told me that when enough new "Bethel boys" had accumulated, Knorr would haul them into a locked room and give them his anti-masturbation lecture. "When you're urinating, make sure you don't touch 'it'," he reportedly said. Touching 'it' apparently could lead to terribly sexual thoughts. What a sicko!

AlanF

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now that explains something to me. If they were not allowed to touch it when peeing,,,I guess that is why my bathroom floor always had drippings on the floor- when the bible study I had in my house was over.... it couldnt "steer" itself without a hand (

• parakeet
    parakeet

Maybe the Watchtower should change its name to the Crotchtower.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Oh my God, I can't believe I'm even responding to this. Well here I go, I'll try not to make any jokes.

First of all, leave the gay people alone you sick WT perverts, they don't masterbate any more or less than hetersexual people. They pity you and get on with their lives while you spend 130 plus years condeming them. Who's really the pathetic losers?

Second, no child, and I mean NO CHILD will EVER, tell their parents about their sex lives, especially masterbation, case closed.

Having said that, if these example teenagers even exist (I'm guessing not), I'd hate to think what psycho-sexual torture they were submitted too to say such laughable garbage like this.

In regards to the teary eyed elder, how creepy is that? Honestly, what mature rational adult starts to cry when a teenager tells them about masterbating? The sicko was probably crying for joy because he had found another potental victim to abuse.

Maybe if the watchtower spent more time condeming child molestation and apprehending the thousands of guilty predators in their own organization, then maybe they would have a passing familiarity with the term Christian! But no! In the watchtower, horny little boys aren't allowed to be normal or sexual at all, so they grow up to horny old men and rape children, and the cycle continues!

And when was the last time anyone saw a watchtower magazine that condemned child molestation? When have they ever given "advice" on how to prevent the real abomination?!

And as for the watchtower, they just feel guilty because that's all they have. The governing body is just 85 year old virgins/child molesters, so they condem the world for something they do themselves.

After all, the watchtwer is in the business of making money, HAND OVER FIST. (wink,wink)

Anitar

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Anitar Asks.....

And when was the last time anyone saw a watchtower magazine that condemned child molestation?

WT 1991 "Questions From Readers". A CO is quoted about how shocked he is that so many JWs abuse children.

This is also the WT that GB Member Jaracz (?) tried to stop the presses on for obvious reasons. The majority were not smart enough to realize what the CO was saying, but crafty Ted recognized immediately what was going on. Wonder why? Maybe he felt guilty about something?

I can't even comment on their obsession with masturbation other than to mention that I have examined their claims that it against the will of Jeh and find those claims invalid.

If I ever have to give a talk on it I will preface it with "even though it is not forbidden scripturally, and even though scientists and medical professionals have asserted that it helps to prevent cancer in males, the society feels it would be best if you did not play with yourselves."

I swear I'll do it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Before I was made an MS, they wanted to make sure I didn't have anything they would be embarrassed about later. They asked me if I have anything that would bring reproach upon me when I would be an MS. Then they pointedly asked if I still masturbated. Of course I said no....there's no reason why I would ever fess up to that.

They are sick weirdos for wanting to know about that. But even my answer didn't satisfy them. "Are...you sure? You sure you don't want to talk about it? There was a brother who had this problem and he got help for it." I wanted to know what idiot would talk to them about jacking off. I repeated my earlier answer. Good old Theocratic Warfare.

Aside from the Victorian influence on their thinking, they know that jacking off is something you can do to pleasure yourself on your own time. This offends them because you should be studying, and they don't want you to feel any sexual pleasure.

• sspo
    sspo

I wonder if Fred Franz masturbated in 96 years as a single man?

Wasn't he the one that used to write about what was proper sex between married couples?

• choosing life
    choosing life

It is a totally natural function as one grows up. And is often resorted to as an adult also. No guilt needed. The bible does not even mention it, little less condemn it. I always wanted to crawl under my chair when they talked about it in a bad way at the hall. I can't imagine having to be the brother that gave the talk. I have seen this subject being assigned to teenage boys for talks on the ministry school. I always felt so sorry for them. Many times they just came down with a sudden illness to avoid the agony and I can't say that I blame them.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Someone needs to tell these jerk's off! Those old wanker's in Brooklyn. I can say one thing, though, that I like about Bethel: You sure can't beat their meat that they serve at dinner. But, it's always something with the WTBTS. Masturbation, mental abuse, and child spanking. The monkey world sometimes practices masturbation. It's like, WHACK!, off they go into self-pleasure (abuse?). When it comes to monkey's, I don't care what they play with, myself. Anyway, all this talk about masturbation sure has gotten me hungry. Time to make a sammich: Two slices of bread, shoot a load of mayo on each slice, add some cheese, and slap the salami slices on there for good measure.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

By doing so I would say they have just about chipped away their entire "customer base" or foundation...because those people know they do it...and hurt inside knowing they are really condemned in their "sheep with suits and ties" eyes the follow so blindly.

IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit