I'm new and nervous!

by kitten whiskers 90 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Sasha, Lutece, Jimbo, and Youcanhaveago...

WELCOME TO THE BOARD, and I hope you won't feel nervous about posting here. In fact, I often let newbies know that I have never been a JW, and that my comments and questions here are ones you would get from me if I were someone you visited while going door-to-door. And fading or ex-JWs here would ask the same ones. So it isn't really the person who is asking! It is all about the question and deciding the truest answer. Read about the problems, and evaluate the various answers. Share what you think, even if you don't think it will be popular. Have fun, too!

bebu

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

WELCOME Kitten Whiskers AND the other newbies on this thread! I'm so happy y'all are here!!!

Kitten Whiskers, you are among friends. Hang in there! And Good for You!!

Kitten Whiskers

( From the "Sound of Music" song "my favorite things" "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens" I just had to pick something that makes me smile, you know, for "when the dog bites, when the bee stings"--when i'm being shunned---"I simply remember my favorite things and then i don't feel so bad")

I LOVE THIS - that's awesome. What a great screen name!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sasha, Lutece & Jimbo Very happy to make your aqaintance( even if I cant spell it you know what I mean

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Sasha, Lutece, Jimbo, youcanhaveago and Kitten Whiskas, GIDDAY FROM WAAAAY DOWN UNDER.
    After months of sneaking looks at this site when everyone had gone to bed, I finally got the courage to post. Now I don't keep looking over my shoulder in case I meet a Dub and they will somehow guess I'm an 'apostate'!

Nice to have you here. Now off to organise a brew.
    Pete

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome to all you new brave souls ! It has been almost a year for me , but I remember so well the nervous , anxious moments of sneaking a peek at JWD ! I hope you will find here the comfort and support you need .

• exwitless
    exwitless

Welcome, Kitten Whiskers! My husband and I just officially DA'd ourselves about 9 days ago. How wonderful for you that you and your hubby are in this together, like us. I know the nervous feeling, but it goes away pretty quick when you see how many people here from all over the world are on your side and understand how you feel. Keep us posted!

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Welcome Kitten Wiskers and everyone else who have recently arrived from the WTS train to nowhere.

I've been so busy I missed you all at the "Now I can Be Happy Station."

• KW13
    KW13

A huge welcome to you!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

*meow* :)

freedomlover

• juni
    juni

Good evening Bronzefist.

You said:

Welcome Kitten Wiskers and everyone else who have recently arrived from the WTS train to nowhere.

I've been so busy I missed you all at the "Now I can Be Happy Station."

What a great analogy!!!

Welcome to all of the other new posters. The "Happy Station" always has room for more friends!

I look forward to the new postings and new Topics from you brave people. I remember when I lurked for a long time. Then I finally got up enough "nerve" to post. I've always been treated cordially and with interest from my friends here.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit