Have We Been Mislead About 9/11? Revisited

by JamesThomas 144 Replies latest members politics

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i was into this conspiracy theory until they found the passport of one of the terrorist hijackers a few blocks away from the WTC buildings, proved the official version beyond doubt.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Regardless of the pro's and con's over a conspiracy, one hidden fact remains clear - Bush needs Osama to stay alive until his worldwide objectives are fulfilled. Who knows what these objectives are(cheney and rums probably know). But Bush needs Osama to remain as the poster boy of terrorism.

Ask yourself --- If Osama was dead, would the world feel slightly more warm and fuzzy? Of course it would! Take Osama out of the picture and what do you have left? Presidents of State(Iran & NK)? Bahh! NK wants to remain isolated from the rest of the world. Both Iran and NK are only posturing due to the USA's threats.

No, it is the image of Osama that is used to keep the fear of "terrorism" firmly entrenched into the minds of the feeble followers. And with this fear comes the general public giving carte blanche to the president to do whatever he pleases to help us stay safe from the terrorists.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Osama be "captured" toward the end of Bush's reign. That may be the only way for the republican party to have a chance at the White House again. See, if it wasn't for the republicans taking the necessary steps to protect America, Osama would still be loose!! is something I could see them say.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Regarding Bush's speech made today(and many other times before), I rest my case:

Bush said that despite the absence of a successor on U.S. soil to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the terrorist danger remains potent.

"Bin laden and his terrorist's allies have made their intentions as clear as Lenin and Hitler before them," the president said before the Military Officers Association of America and diplomatic representatives other countries that have suffered terrorist attacks. "The question is `Will we listen? Will we pay attention to what these evil men say?'"

Bush needs Poster Boy Osama to carry on this supposed "war on terror."

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Purps:

I have a friend that is an archectural engineer....and shortly after your May posts, we met for lunch and I talked to him about the buildings. He said they could have collapsed in just the way they did.

Yes, they did collapse just the way they did; and interestingly no steel buildings before, or since 9/11 have collapsed in a similar way that were not purposely brought down by explosives. Such things do not concern your friend, they do concern other people though; and like I have already mentioned, the way in-which the buildings collapsed is only a small area of concern.

Arthur, as far as secrecy, please checkout #4 in the summery I linked to. There certainly was "pandemonium" that day as it seems there were numerous military exercises in operation. Some war games conducted were simulating hijacked airlines. This is one of many strange coincidences; as it implies that the pandemonium may have been purposely initiated. It certainly aided the terrorists in their operation, as did many, many things.

Your ideas on the towers are thoughtful and certainly may have been some of the problem. However, if all the buildings that day solidly present ten characteristic normally found in explosive demolitions, then I feel that is a valid concern. NIST says they found no evidence of explosives, but they don't say what tests they performed to come to that conclusion. They do say that there was unexpected amounts of sulfur in the metal debris, and yet fail to mention that this coincides with explosives.

As far as shadow governments and such, please watch the documentary Why We Fight, and you will see there may be no need to speculate much further than what President Eisenhower warned us about: the military industrial complex. Some people are making trillions of dollars on war; and 9/11 was a major goldmine for them and looks as if it will for some time.

Abaddon:

As to whether it was a government plan, or extra-government plan, not an al Qaeda operation, or whether having happened the government took advantage of the situation... well, the first two I don't know, but I am certain they took advantage of it happening.

We agree. I don't know either; and it's too critical to just let hang. That's why I am an advocate for thorough investigations.

From: Intersecting Facts and Theories on 9/11: "One of the challenges in comprehending the circumstances of 9/11 is the sheer volume of material spanning two decades that must be studied for one to become comfortable reaching any conclusions. Intelligent people new to this controversy feel a sense of drowning when they begin to study what happened on 9/11. Having explored this subject deeply, I thought it might be useful to create a summary accessible to larger numbers of people. That is the purpose of what follows. "

I hope people get a chance to give it a thorough and thoughtful read....and everything else you can find on the subject. There are some very important issues at stake.

j

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hey JT! I read that report that you posted the link to.........man, even for an engineering challenged individual as myself (just being modest, I actually got excellent grades in science) found it easy to read and understand...........excellent read..........and, I've bookmarked the newest link for when I'm feeling Virgoesque...........

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    My sense is that we are at a very important crossroads which affects the entire world. Either we will continue to support a military industrial complex which feeds and perpetuates war, corruption, fear and division; or, we will pass through the doorway and reinvent this country to be what it can be: a peaceful leader in global cooperation and truly helpful and healthy science and technology. It is a drastic change, and so not an easy one.

This is what the whole New Age movement and the Mayan calendar's end is all about........and it won't necessarily be a physical end of the world, it will be a huge paradigm shift, a whole change in consciousness for all of us. Some schools of thought, based on "Ascension" and "Vibrational Shift" feel that those who choose the so called "higher road of consciousness" will simply vibrate at a higher level of reality, a different dimension than third dimension reality that we, here on Earth know as "normal" and for all intents and purposes will just cease to exist in Earth reality. I, myself feel that there is just too much selfishness and self centerdness in the average American. Maybe it is time for the "little guy".........what I call a grass roots mentality.........a minority of people who will somehow win, despite tremendous odds against them.

Terri of the feeling extremely philisophical tonite, class

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

XJW4EVR:

Spetember 5 and the conspiracy cooks are out in force. How many times must you people be refuted? ...Interesting to say the least.
    Come on conspiracy guys & gals. Read this and refute it. If you dare read it at all.

XJW4EVR, I read your links some months ago. His insulting language and straw man arguments is common.

For example one of his straw men which he uses to discount ALL concerns is his explanation that the only was to cut through steel are:

1. oxyacetylene torch

2. abrasive grinding wheels

and "lastly" he says

3. saw blades

and of course he makes it clear that these methods would be too slow, loud and noticeable to use. He's happy.

In real life the one plausible method, which many suspect was used are the newest types of high-tec thermate incendiary devises which cut through thick steel almost instantly. They are set to cut at a 45 degree angle across a steel beam so that it looses all it's integrity. Like seen in this photo of ground zero:

alt

In comparison please read the non-insulting and thoughtful summary I linked to.

j

• pratt1
    pratt1

I didn't see the entire video, but based on my business experience with the owner (Larry Silverstein), I would be suspect of any comments he made about 9/11.

Also, there maybe significant dollars at stake based on how the buildings actually came down (typical insurance language, gotta read the fine print).

The owner is not exactly the most unbiased voice in this situation. His objective is to make sure that he gets the most insurance money as possible to rebuilt the towers.

The insurance settlement to the owner has not been fully paid and currently still under investagtion by most of the major insurance companies involved.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

JamesThomas,

I found myself asking people if they thought we were mislead or if there could be a conspiracy.

Its constantly churning in my mind.

If the doubts came from anyone but you I might dismiss it.

purps

• skyking
    skyking

I have a thread running right now about cell phones but is not getting any traffic so maybe some of the individuals here can answer my question like Arthur, Abaddon, XJW4EVR,

I have a neighbor and good friend that is a 757 pilot, right after 911 he told me he could not understand how the passengers were able to call home on their cell phones at 30,000 ft he said it was totally impossible. The man is in his 60';s and has been a commercial pilot for over 30 years. He said you can't hardly carry on a conversation at 5,000 ft let alone at 30,000. He said the calls are crystal clear he said the chances of even one call being crystal clear had to be in the billions for so many calls to be crystal clear the chances had to be more than the grains of sand on earth.

For those of you that do not believe this read a News paper article on the new technology that is currently being installed on jet plane so you can talk with cell phone http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,121399-page,1/article.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit