Have We Been Mislead About 9/11? Revisited

by JamesThomas 144 Replies latest members politics

• acsot
    acsot

Well, weekend's over much too soon. Saw this at alternet.org so figured I better post it for Abaddon's enjoyment .

"Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already"

http://www.alternet.org/stories/41601/

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Thanks ascot; yeah, what he said...!

• skyking
    skyking

I just watched lady liberty's video she posted. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=911+coverup&hl=en

It is an Eye Opener. Thanks Lady Liberty for posting this link

• Jourles
    Jourles

Well, I just got back from vacation and in my mailbox was an email from Kee Dewdney. He doesn't say much as regards to handoffs, but here is his email...

Dear Josh,

I understand your question and "where you're coming from," as they say. I
    could not tell if or when we were handed off in any of the experiments,
    although our flight path must have traversed several cell widths on each leg
    of the flight. The cellphones were all opoerated by a local expert, in any
    case, and his job was merely to report connection or non-connection.

Not to leave you high and dry, I have copied a cellphone engineer, Mr Brad
    [M], who may be able to supply some of the information you seek.,

Best of luck!

Kee Dewdney
    Coordinator SPINE

I know this doesn't answer anyone's questions one way or the other, but I think another "study" should be done to clear this once and for all.

On a related note, I did try using both my phone and my wife's phone during our various flight legs this past week. In all cases, I made calls to my voicemail(to check the audio quality). Beginning from takeoff, I was able to complete calls with no problems up until around 10-15 seconds after liftoff. Beyond this timeframe, I still had a fairly good signal quality, but the call completions took forever to complete. It got worse the higher up we went. Once in the air(after liftoff), the calls that were established began dropping quickly. I wasn't able to keep a call up longer than 8 seconds at the most. All of my call attempts were made from DTW and FLL. I checked my voicemail once I landed to hear how the voice quality sounded. They all sounded like crap. Garbled and missing speech. For up to an hour after we left DTW, I kept my phone from going into sleep mode to constantly search for a signal. Nothing at all. In fact, it took only a couple of minutes after takeoff, at best, for me to lose the signal altogether and not get it back again. Once we had passed around the 5k foot mark(best guess), I couldn't establish any calls, even with a nominally usable signal. My phone kept showing "Calling..." but never completed.

Like I said, a full-on study should be done on this - including handoff capabilities. Because as far as I can tell, a call will not hold up.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Can anyone tell me if they were able to determine wether or not the planes that hit the WTC buildings did in fact have windows? There was some question about the type of planes that were used in the attack and the window issue would clear that up. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit