THE BORG WANTS YOUR NUMBER

by Mary 83 Replies latest jw friends

• nutter
    nutter

When the UFO's land, maybe we could give them our phone number too! Really, what are we all going to do when we go back to work at the supermarket tomorrow stacking shelves.

• nutter
    nutter

The occupants of the interplanetary craft had a strange orange glow, and seemed a little overweight, and almost cat like in appearance. The occupants were carrying small phonebook like objects. Resistance is futile.

• nutter
    nutter

Is anyone actually reading this stuff? If so, remember to keep your phone number private in case someone trys to call you on it, or worse right it down it their book. I would be grateful if someone would use my number. No one calls me cos I'm a nutter.

• nutter
    nutter

Maybe they have gone undercover. Would you like to come for a spin in my flying saucer. We could go undercover... I would like that very much. We could write a new TV series called 'The 27000'. It could be about how they were all undercover, but are not now...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Nutter, your too funny man, I am killing myself laughing. a strange orangeglow, cat like hehe

I love it.

YES IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY

orangefatcat, an orange glow hoovering over this website.

• Frank75
    Frank75

Here is the secret document.

It is the Watchtower's agenda to kill as many trees as possible before the end comes.

Frank75

• juni
    juni

Used to be they told you NOT to miss a mtg. because it could be THE mtg. where they would tell you where to meet the next time.

Now they want your #? They already have a list of phone #s. Are they looking for cell #s?

Juni

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I heard from an inside source that the new "news" has to do with inactive ones.

I don't have the exact quote, but to paraphrase, those inactive more than twice a year would be put on "Double Secret Probation."

Rub a Dub

• avengers
    avengers

THE BORG WANTS YOUR NUMBER

No way they're getting mine.

I've got their number though!

lol

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

WIllyloman,

That was my thought exactly. Drop a meeting/combine it. They have to shake things up or lose more people. THe repetition is mind numbing. There is no sense of time passing because its always the same moment, like the movie Groundhog Day, over and over again. UGH. Look how they changed the Theocrappy Miniscule so there's no more counsel from the platform. I actually haven't attended a single school under that arrangement I'm proud to say.

They wont like it? Bullship, that's why they would do it, retention!

Ok, that's my thought.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit