THE BORG WANTS YOUR NUMBER

by Mary 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

My elderly Dub aunt (who's the biggest whiner the world has ever seen) came over tonight to first of all, whine about how her neighbour shuts her kitchen cupboard doors in the most annoying way possible and her dog barks and what was she supposed to do about it?

Anyway, as soon as these monumental problems were solved, she informed me that at the Bookstudy the other night, the Conductor told everyone to "stay after the prayer" as he had 'something important to announce." Naturally everyone did this, all the while wondering if the Red Phone at Patterson was in direct contact with Jehovah Himself as the study was being conducted. After the study, they were told that the Borganization want to "account for each and every drone Witness" and everyone needed to give their Bookstudy Conductor their home telephone number, their cell phone number and their work number. This is because "something big" is supposed to either be announced in October or November, or something is supposed to HAPPEN in October or November. The BS Conductor "wouldn't say" what it was, but of course, the way the world is going, all the Dubs are getting oooooooh so excited! Is this The Beginning of The End?! Is False Religion about to Fall? When will the governments actually turn on us? How long after can we expect the Great Tribulation to Start?!

I guess they've given out strong but vague "hints" that they need everyone's phone number so they'll be able to contact everyone once the Dubs are banned, to let them know where the next meeting's going to be held. She also insinuated that they're considering stocking up on canned goods.....I don't know if the Conductor said this, or if it's just something she came up with.....either way, it's ridiculous.

I can't believe that the morons in charge are pulling this crap yet AGAIN with the R&F. What excuse are they going to come up with when nothing happens, yet again? Oh probably something like "...we never said it was coming....you read too much into it..."

Actually, this might be a good thing......This could actually cause another big Fallout.....I mean, everyone's getting their hopes up, expecting a "really big shew" in the next couple of months, and they're not going to get squat. It just might piss a whole bunch of Dubs off enough to really make the figures drop.......Of course my aunt is all excited at the prospect of seeing "this wicked old System of Things destroyed" before the Christmas rush. Hopefully, Jehovah will destroy both her neighbour AND her dog in one fell swoop.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Come on someone on the inside has to know the real details of this I'm surprised it isn't on the board yet if there was something there.

• Scully
    Scully

Good grief. Something big / catastrophic is going to happen .... quick give us your phone number and all your personal information....

why???? so they can phone you when there are no phones working? so they can harass you on your cell phone when you haven't turned in your field service report??

Such idiocy. And how long ago was it that they didn't want to circulate a phone list to the congregation in case Apostates™ got a hold of it?

I'd give them fake information. Like a sex-chat line.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Yes, there is a major announcement coming. This isn't speculation. Some elders that I know have already said this. (It has nothing to do with the Kingdom News campaign) It is something that the elders already know, but it is not allowed to be announced.

I don't think that it is any kind of "prediction". I think that is going to be some kind of organizational change. According to sources I have, a certain GB member actually said that "major changes" were going to be carried out "for the good of the flock". The GB member said that "many people aren't going to like it", but they hope that everybody shows obedience. These kind of statements are a huge red flag that it is going to be something irrational in an effort to clamp down on people in some way.

We'll all find out soon enough.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Maybe it's to prepare for the fallout after all those tracts about the end of false religion get placed with the public. It think it's a great way to get some real persecution.

• Mary
    Mary
    I think that is going to be some kind of organizational change. According to sources I have, a certain GB member actually said that "major changes" were going to be carried out "for the good of the flock". The GB member said that "many people aren't going to like it", but they hope that everybody shows obedience.

Maybe they're going to ban coloured shirts for the bros again.

• JH
    JH
    The GB member said that "many people aren't going to like it"

More bad medicine hey.....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Are other religions this paranoid?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR. IT'S ALL SCARE TACTICS. CONTROL, CONTROL. Why not put it on the internet for all the world to see if it's that important, why the wait until October etc. It has to do with in house control nothing to do with the end of the world because no one knows the hour.

Blueblades

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

All the MS's are supposed to get everybody's number, so I've got a sheet too.

I'll have to see if the same announcement is made at my bookstudy too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit