Circuit Overseers

by Outaservice 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

wow!! u knew him too? cool!!

he was such a gentle giant....could make anyone talk on the ministry....you thought thte householder was gonne get angry and shout at him but they ende3d up chatting for ages

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yeah, William Heath, a really nice guy, we both reckon he was the best co we had.

Did you ever have Richard Jessop? He was such a hardliner, I remember one pioneer couple having a party to celebrate the fact that he had to miss one of his visits to us, and we had a replacement that week.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Wow, ole Willie sure got around didnt he?

No I didnt know a Jessop.

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

His name rings a bell.......anyone remember keith gaydon?........

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

sorry, i just remembered this is an apostate site and we should be looking for the bad in them!! lol i saw a lot of bad but im having fun remembering the gooduns.....know what i mean?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No don't remember him Jason.

Actually, there was a derogatory rhyme about bro Jessop. He was often followed on to a circuit by bro Ketter, who we did have but I can't remember his first name. The rhyme was Jessop makes a mess - up, Ketter makes it better.

It was about right as well, Jessop's visits always seemed to see a lot of changes in congs, Pioneers and elders being removed if he took a dislike to him. He berated people who weren't pioneering if he thought they could and should be, and he had favourites as well, and it was obvious who they were. Neither Trev or me were on his list.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hey Jason, I think you know them. I have pm'd the names but there seems to be a delay in sending them. I don't know what i'm doing really I think I've broken it. This c.o. was a mean bean and his wife was really up herself. She said how fornication included masturbation and that it was sick and she had a real look of disgust on her face when she said it. It was really bizzare (sp).

• dido
    dido

Jason, i remember Keith Gaydon, he married a younger sister, she must have married him for position, as he came accross as gay to me.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Of course he was gay. Look at his surname!

• dido
    dido

So did you know gay Gaydon KK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit